i just joined consumer pulse!!!!

Comments

• thacky
    thacky Posts: 131 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Did anyone get their missing points reinstated?

I never even had a reply to the email i sent them :(

Yes, I wrote down what my points should be, email back saying they would be sorted within 24/48 hrs, just checked and they have been added, no quibbles. Pleased so far. Just hope that the 5 items I have to put on this week go through no problem along with the weekly points!
  • thacky wrote: »
    Yes, I wrote down what my points should be, email back saying they would be sorted within 24/48 hrs, just checked and they have been added, no quibbles. Pleased so far. Just hope that the 5 items I have to put on this week go through no problem along with the weekly points!

Just checked mine again and they have now been re-added but i never got a reply to my email that i sent when it first happened.
  • Brilliant. They've finally emailed me to say my wrongly deducted points have been returned. Sure enough they've added 6,500 points to my account today. But then immediately afterwards they've deducted another 4,500 points. I give up.
  • bluffer
    bluffer Posts: 528 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    just looked at my stmt and they have taken 4000 from me in the last month so i will be asking whats going on.

also anyone having issues inputting their purchases? i cant answer the bottom three questions when putting in the purchase details
    2023 wins - zilch, nada, big fat duck. quack quack,
  • London50
    London50 Posts: 1,850 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I have had problems with putting in purchases on Windows 10 for a couple of weeks but find it ok with Edge.
    Once again I do think these problems have been brought on themselves with this new server/website and we are the ones loosing out. I had 6000 points removed through as they say wrong points moved over from one to another but they have only returned 1000 and say that this is now correct. I am not happy about it but as it is a reasonable way to get reward vouchers I think I will suffer the loss.
  • I finally had an email yesterday, all the points bar 100 have been added.
    Thank you for your continued participation in Consumer Pulse.

Over the last month we have experienced some problems with the migration to our new website and we appreciate this may have caused some difficulties.

As part of this, points were wrongfully deducted from your account. This has now been corrected and points were awarded today.
    2011 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £250 ~ saved £743.32
    2012 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £250 ~ saved £435.75
    2013 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £300 ~ saved £521
    2014 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £400 ~ saved
  • smeeth
    smeeth Posts: 578 Forumite
    Mine seems to be correct now so I cashed out what I could quickly!
    Anchor yourself to the foundations of everything you love.

Thank you to all those who post competitions!:beer:
  • bluffer
    bluffer Posts: 528 Forumite
    London50 wrote: »
    I have had problems with putting in purchases on Windows 10 for a couple of weeks but find it ok with Edge.
    Once again I do think these problems have been brought on themselves with this new server/website and we are the ones loosing out. I had 6000 points removed through as they say wrong points moved over from one to another but they have only returned 1000 and say that this is now correct. I am not happy about it but as it is a reasonable way to get reward vouchers I think I will suffer the loss.
    tried it in firefox, chrome and edge and same result in all of them :(
    2023 wins - zilch, nada, big fat duck. quack quack,
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    bluffer wrote: »
    tried it in firefox, chrome and edge and same result in all of them :(
    I had this problem twice (the second time happened after they had an update and what was previously fixed went wrong again).

The first time I was advised to unattach the bookmark I had for the panel, manually add it again after clicking the link to the panel sent in the weekly email but NOT via the bookmark.

The second time I found that I had to cancel all the purchases I had yet to add (I had them ready to fill, all in a long list having selected which I needed to add). Once I'd deleted/cancelled them all, I re-added and the forms showed in full. Really don't understand why that worked, but it did. I was using Chome at the time if it's any help.
  • itm2
    itm2 Posts: 1,310 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Hung up my suit!
    Does anyone have recent experience of ordering reward vouchers from consumerpulse.co.uk. I just ordered some Currys vouchers and was wondering how long I'd have to wait
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback