Archna's Free Game of the Week: Bricks Breaking 2

This simple but addictive game kept me amused while off sick from MSE Towers last week. The aim of the game is to destroy the blocks by clicking on groups of more than three of the same colour. The more you destroy in one go, the more points you get. Eliminate more than fifteen at a time and you'll get a free bomb to explode when you want.

Click the link to play the game: Bricks Breaking 2

Don't forget if you have a suggestion for a game and want to see it in the Moneysaving tip email [EMAIL="freegame@moneysavingexpert.com"]freegame@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]

Note from Martin: Why it's Archna's Free Game of the Week

You'll notice that it's Archna's free game of the week, much like it's Andrea's Freebies. MSE Archna is a stalwart of the team, and in charge of making sure everything's organised, sorted, collated, checked, researched and generally spiffing in the e-mail - as well as being a seriously good researcher.

Sadly though, I noticed that occasionally she loses focus and catch her playing the games that we put at the end of the e-mail. She persuaded me this was part of her 'testing work' - so now it's an official part of her job. She gets to choose the games each week! Blame her if they're no good!

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• janeys
    janeys Posts: 424 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    thanks for this, im having great fun
  • Try www.conquerorgame.com

This is in a completely different league to every other free game you've ever played. In fact it's one of the best games I've ever played full stop. And it's totally free, not like just a free trial or anything.

It will not be to the taste of all, but those who like strategy games should love it.

Include it in next week's e-mail?
  • Thought this one was quite boring - never seemed to get difficult but maybe i got fed up before it got too hard.
  • Just wasted 2 hours. Thanks.
    Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination:beer:

Oscar Wilde
  • psso
    psso Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    Boo hoo hoo .......can`t get it to work !!!!
    Fully paid up member of S.A.B.L.E.
    Stash Accumulated Beyond Life Expectancy :D

Charity knitting 2015
  • puddings_2
    puddings_2 Posts: 1,889 Forumite
    psso wrote: »
    Boo hoo hoo .......can`t get it to work !!!!
    You are lucky

I got mine to work and found it to be worse than dull!
  • kittykitten
    kittykitten Posts: 418 Forumite
    link definitely appears to have stopped working - I tried it fine last week, but can't get on there today!
    OS weight loss challenge: 4.5/6 lbs
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,939 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Back working now, though I keep getting to level 13 and no further.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • joegw
    joegw Posts: 791 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Level 14 is my best, just can't click quick enough!
    :) Thanks to all who post comps! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport