The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• MultiCat
    MultiCat Posts: 106 Forumite
    Options
    I'm on 3 collector's bills thanks to Dory. :) Still having trouble thinking of things to search for. I've resorted to searching for websites like Facebook instead of just typing the URL in the browser. :o
  • Bristol_Bloke
    Bristol_Bloke Posts: 145 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Wooo 4th £5 Paypal order of the month (I know it's not the best value, but I don't mind losing 50SB to cash out a little quicker!!)

Had my best day so far yesterday - a whopping 414SB....already up to 255 so far today...been so easy to get points of late!! Love this site :)
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    daily survey out, completed the first one, target made :)
  • Bristol_Bloke
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Quick question if anyone knows please? I know about ordering 5 tickets per month, but is it 5 of the same, or just 5 in total?

• Listerbelle
    Listerbelle Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Woohoo - got all the collectors bills :)
    Your biggest asset is TIME! I'm focused on multi-generational financial freedom.
  • Muffin_Princess
    Options
    I don't have any collectors bills, in fact I've only won SBs in the search twice so far. I've only been on the site for 16 days but I use the search as often as I can, not sure why I'm not winning more often or won any collectors bills yet :(

On the plus side, I'm really pleased with all the PL videos today, reached target with those alone plus a 10 minute banking survey for 50SB took me up to 120SB in less than half an hour :)

Any IT guys out there, there's a survey about IT making decisions for 250SB and apparently only takes 10 minutes. I didn't take the survey as I know nothing about it.
  • lika_86
    lika_86 Posts: 1,772 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I don't have any collectors bills, in fact I've only won SBs in the search twice so far. I've only been on the site for 16 days but I use the search as often as I can, not sure why I'm not winning more often or won any collectors bills yet :(

On the plus side, I'm really pleased with all the PL videos today, reached target with those alone plus a 10 minute banking survey for 50SB took me up to 120SB in less than half an hour :)

Any IT guys out there, there's a survey about IT making decisions for 250SB and apparently only takes 10 minutes. I didn't take the survey as I know nothing about it.

You should be getting at least 1 search win a day. It often takes a few goes. I search first thing in the morning (after 8am when the new swagging day starts) until I get a search win, I then search again at least once in the evening. It helps to check the swagbucks facebook page as people will post their 'win count' ie. how many search wins they have, (singles (1), dubs (2), trips (3), quads (4)). Swagbucks will only allow a certain number of wins (ie. dubs or maybe trips) a day and until they open the 'gate' to the next win, it's pointless searching if you've already had wins that day. No idea if that makes sense. If someone can put that in a clearer way I'd appreciate it..
  • MultiCat
    MultiCat Posts: 106 Forumite
    Options
    lika_86 wrote: »
    You should be getting at least 1 search win a day. It often takes a few goes. I search first thing in the morning (after 8am when the new swagging day starts) until I get a search win, I then search again at least once in the evening. It helps to check the swagbucks facebook page as people will post their 'win count' ie. how many search wins they have, (singles (1), dubs (2), trips (3), quads (4)). Swagbucks will only allow a certain number of wins (ie. dubs or maybe trips) a day and until they open the 'gate' to the next win, it's pointless searching if you've already had wins that day. No idea if that makes sense. If someone can put that in a clearer way I'd appreciate it..

After reading that I decided to just try searching for anything to see if I'd win any SB and my first search "win some swagbukcs" (actually spelt wrong as well!) won me 8SB and a collector's bill. Just 1 more to go now. Thanks Lika. :)
  • Kara_L
    Kara_L Posts: 35 Forumite
    Options
    Quick question if anyone knows please? I know about ordering 5 tickets per month, but is it 5 of the same, or just 5 in total?

As far as im aware its 5 of the same. x
    My earnings from end of March 2012 to date.
    Superpoints – £15
    Swagbucks – £25
    IPSOS Surveys – £10
    Toulna – £15
    Total = £65
  • Bristol_Bloke
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Kara_L wrote: »
    As far as im aware its 5 of the same. x

Thanks, that's what I thought but I wasn't sure....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure