BuyMobilePhones.net (merged)

Options

Comments

• ginvzt
    ginvzt Posts: 4,878 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Got an email saying that my free gift is out stock.

Has anyone received any gifts from buymobilephones any time recently?
    Spring into Spring 2015 - 0.7/12lb
  • sibarnes
    Options
    Hi ginvzt

I made an order on a phone early last week and I too got an email saying that my free PS3 was out of stock. I emailed them asking when they expect to be getting stock in. The reply said that there were having trouble sourcing but should expect to get my free gift through with 28 days.

I suppose it's just a matter of playing the waiting game now....

I'll let you know if I hear anything further in the meantime

Hope this helps

Simon
  • ginvzt
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks, sibarnes - they haven't bothered replying to my question. I am in no rush to get it, it was just a free thing that came with the phone. I don't mind if I get it in a month or two,as long as I am told when I am going to get it.
  • Bealy_2
    Options
    Hi
    I too ordered a phone from buymobilephones.net with a free ps3. I recieved an email, on 15th feb, saying my claim had been approved but they currently had no stock, however today i recieved an email saying my free gift had been dispatched and will arrive the next working day. Hope this helps n u guys recieve your free gift soon!

regards
    bealy
  • ginvzt
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I have received an email on Friday, that my PS3 has been sent out and I should receive it the next working day, which is today. Unfortunately, I am at work today, but if they send it by Royal Mail, I will have it tonight to check out!
  • biccys
    Options
    I have just ordered a phone from these with the instant cashback of £160. Trouble is it isn't instant at all, it's in 90 days time, which is fine until it doesn't arrive... I'll let you know. The deal I got was a free LG Arena, 800 mins unlimited txt and unlimited internet for £39.14 a month for 18 months + the cashback.
    A colleague ordered a new phone for his wife with a free iPod touch 32gb. He was told that orange required a refundable deposit of £150. Which would be refunded at the END OF THE CONTRACT.... So he cancelled. That doesn't seem likely that Orange would require a £150 refundable deposit does it?!
  • mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    Options
    Might be if the credit rating was "iffy".
  • ginvzt
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Playstation arrived yesterday!!!!
  • QueensferryRoss
    Options
    I ordered my phone 17/04/2009 , it arrived 18/04/2009 by special delivery.

All was fine, but I called Orange to check my tariff as when I checked my account online it seemed wrong - actually they had given me 5 days allowance with full month's allowance from 22/4 which is fine but Buymobilephones.Net had not specified on the system my Internet bundle, but Orange soon sorted that - they said they were having big problems with 3rd party dealers not adding on bundles quite often, leading to big bills.....

I sent my free gift claim in yesterday, confirmed today but would you believe it, the PS3 is out of stock - so much for getting my gift in 48 hours as the glossy website says :D
  • robylactatos
    Options
    Hello, I was just wondering what the procedure is on this website for cashback? They email you a printable voucher and you return that along with your bill within 14 days of receiving the bill? Or has anything changed - someone said there was now a 60 day period in which to post the bill? Is there any backup in case the bill is lost in the post etc? Cheers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure