Here we can all be heard for a little while. Part 2

Options

Comments

• whitewing
    whitewing Posts: 11,852 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am still bleeding. Other than that being abnormal, I don't feel poorly.

I had a nap earlier but we did loads this week so that isn't a surprise.
    :heartsmil When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because these weirdos are your true family.
  • Wellyboots6
    Options
    How long has it been now WW? I had cysts on my ovaries that meant I bled for over a month. Once it burst (flippin hurt!) I then stopped bleeding.

Just weighed myself. Ready for weigh in Wednesday now! Bearded one is joining in too if that's OK? We're both a bit scuppered by what we've weighed. We knew it was bad but not that bad!!
  • Georgiegirl256
    Georgiegirl256 Posts: 7,005 Forumite
    edited 13 February 2016 at 10:40PM
    Options
    tea_lover wrote: »
    Totally agree Georgie and welly xx. My beloved grandad died just over a year ago and I'm not sure that I've actually shed a tear. He had a great life and was very ready to go. I can however bawl my eyes out at an advert. Tears aren't logical!

That is so true! We were watching a Doc Martin before, and he was having to save the life of a 9 year old boy in the back of an ambulance. My eyes filled with tears and my bottom lip wobbled, I looked over at D, and he was the same! Yet some real life things I don't shed a tear.

Thanks WaS x x You sound a lot brighter today. :)
  • Waves_and_Smiles
    Options
    WaSp and I cry at Star Trek, Georgie!

I hope the tests go ok, whitewing. That isn't fun at all.

I am brighter today, mainly because I am still drugged! It's a shame they can't give me a top up dose every few days!
    Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

If I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would still plant apple trees today - Martin Luther King
  • mellymoo74
    mellymoo74 Posts: 6,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    OH who is much soppier than me is upset he can't get a card and stuff for tomorrow.
    He is daft.
    I have a huge graze like thing on my chin from obsessive picking.

Yay for feeling better WaS
  • Waves_and_Smiles
    Options
    We are the last of the great romantics here. WaSp didn't know what to buy me so I said don't bother, lets keep the money so that I can have the heater on more without worry. I bought him a £4.99 computer game he has really wanted for ages. He will get far more enjoyment out of that than he would anything more expensive and romantic!
    Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

If I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would still plant apple trees today - Martin Luther King
  • Georgiegirl256
    Options
    I don't buy in to the whole valentines day thing, and so I told D not to bother as I wasn't!

He came back today with a lovely card with a "Wonderful Wife" badge on, a box of love hearts (which are my sweets of choice) and a box of chocolates which he cheekily admitted we could share as he knows I'm not really bothered about them.

Totally agree WaS, things don't have to cost a fortune or be a bunch of red roses etc. Something best suited to the person is much better. Hope WaSp enjoys his computer game. :)
  • whitewing
    Options
    welly,

This will sound bizarre but you have cheered me up re the cysts. I have been bleeding for 20 days. I was beginning to convince myself that I have cancer and wouldn't see littlewing grow up. It is the waiting for anything that spirals me downwards. I would be fine if I knew when the appointment is, even if it a few months away. I can't seem to apply logic to being 'abandoned'.

We celebrate Valentine's Day purely as a marker to make the month a bit different to normal. DH and I will exchange cards. Littlewing made daddy a card from Rainbows. We also pulled out a card that littlewing made from nursery (Thumbody loves you) - it's very sweet. That is on display by the TV. DH and I have books as gifts. We have a heart-shaped tin of lovehearts for DS, and a pretty cap for littlewing (which was £2). We didn't specifically buy that for Valentine's but as we are all at home we - I - thought we'd make the most of it.
    :heartsmil When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because these weirdos are your true family.
  • mellymoo74
    mellymoo74 Posts: 6,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Traamdol has messed with my snoozie sleeps.
    I can almost put my index finger and thumb round my upper arm.
    I managed a small amount of wholewheat pasta and peas today. Tomorrow I am having the stew from the other day and mash. It was nice.
  • whitewing
    Options
    Very well done on the food, melly. I am glad you are eating some nourishing food and enjoying the taste.

(Your arm size sounds worrying to me but I have to admit that I have completely no idea what a healthy woman looks like in terms of measurements. I know we all vary but I often see photos of before and after dieters and couldn't tell the difference apart from the empty space in the oversize trousers in the after photos).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure