Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    If you haven't got yours yet in T, one Optiwell, one can of cider (silver), 6 x 10p sweets for 50p, one banana and another 10p item will get you your shop for around the cost of the Opti and Cider after BG kicks in - which you will get back from CoS.

I got a shop to £3.88 as I was in a rush before 4pm close - free sweets ready for Halloween :A (if they last that long!)

Morning everyone. Trying to catch up a bit and am confused with the cashback apps. I thought once you claimed things disappeared from the apps? Mine haven't :(! And someone said Shopmium would have blind pig back today. Mine hasn't. Missed that one!

Another thing. Sorry I said I was confused. CS and CoS have pictures of different flavours but say one claim. Did someone say you can get all three flavours and it counts as one claim please?

Many apologies for all the questions.
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    There's quite a few vests available. And it is letting me order still.

Noooooooo stop it your getting as bad as Bubbs with her wine offers :rotfl:
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Noooooooo stop it your getting as bad as Bubbs with her wine offers :rotfl:

But they're freeeeeeee :D:D
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • nuttybabe
    nuttybabe Posts: 2,299 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all

Coming out of lurkdom for a quick question. The 25% off wine, would that come off the full price of the bottle if it's on offer. I noticed last night some hardy's wine is £6.50 or 2 for £9 making them less than £3 a bottle (I think) if both discounts came off. Or are they excluded from the 25% off?

Thanks x
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Can I please ask what banking/savings accounts people have been opting for ? Think they was talk of a Teskies one but can't remember details & I think there may have been another. Tia xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • tbw
    tbw Posts: 5,137 Forumite
    Options
    MKS wrote: »
    Thanks TM, will try. A tiddly bit of work in the morning to do - should be able to finish it by 6.00, packing has nearly been done. Nothing has gone wrong so far, which is unusual. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Not holding my breath.
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    Morning everyone. Trying to catch up a bit and am confused with the cashback apps. I thought once you claimed things disappeared from the apps? Mine haven't :(! And someone said Shopmium would have blind pig back today. Mine hasn't. Missed that one!

Another thing. Sorry I said I was confused. CS and CoS have pictures of different flavours but say one claim. Did someone say you can get all three flavours and it counts as one claim please?

Many apologies for all the questions.

I'm confused too! I got the Schwartz jars in threes for COS - they appear on Q click snap as well so does that mean I can get another lot ? Or are they the same company ?
    ELITE 5:2
    # 42
    11st2lbs down to 9st2lbs - another 5lbs gone due to alcohol abuse (head down toilet syndrome)
  • WelshFarmerswife
    Options
    Good morning everyone, last day in Wales for a while, as of to our, other home in France, our son and family, will be left running the family farm.
    Wanted to let you I passed on all your messages to Rhos as there was so many we copied them and emailed so she knew so many people where thinking of her. She was chuffed and said to thank you all and say you have no idea how much the elites suport means to her.
    I also left her a suprise in the fridge , a few mullers, she will be shocked as i am the sort of friend who asks her to get the glitch as its to complicated for me. I am sure you all have one.
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    A good reminder why he is your Ex!!

I did thanks Bubbs I've done nothing all weekend and I feel so much better for it. I did walk up to M&S yesterday for my vests, I thoroughly enjoyed the vest glitch and the Morrie's Muller glitch it was quite an interesting week.
    So I'm looking forward to a repeat of some sort this week. Please note I've now had 3NSD in a row :T and don't intend any grocery shopping today either. I'm going with Dd to Inspirations in Bromborough today. Does everyone who lives that way know about it? It a wholesaler, advertised as floristry but their Christmas decorations are amazing and even better at wholesale prices. I first discovered it through work but am going with Dd to start her Christmas decorations collection! They sell all sorts of homeward, we bought our dinning room furniture from there a couple of years ago. We had admired the collection at our local garden centre for years so when I saw it in there I couldn't believe it we saved hundreds :T
    I do have a membership card but I'm thinking it could be a good day out for emerald and Josie if you like that sort of thing. Last year they opened it to the public I will find out if that's still the case today and let you know.

:wave: I was just trying to imagine your M & S lol . Yes it might well be indeed. Have to liven Nellie up ( I've emailed northern rail but no reply yet ). Birkenhead have got quite a good town centre as we found out a few weeks ago. Have you ever been there.

Good Morning all :)
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    tbw wrote: »
    I'm confused too! I got the Schwartz jars in threes for COS - they appear on Q click snap as well so does that mean I can get another lot ? Or are they the same company ?

As long as you use a different receipt, yes, you can do them again. My problem is that I thought the offers disappeared when you'd claimed. 🙁
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Good Morning :wave:

Thank you for passing on the messages WelshFarmerswife :A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills