E: 31/10 Win great days out with Branston beans

2»

Comments

• Further to my previous post above I haven't seen any winners from this declared on MSE or anywhere else. I find that very surprising considering that there are 30,000 prizes to be won.

It also makes me wonder whether each entrant really does have the same chance of winning as specified in term 4 below.

4. Prizes are based on a mathematic calculation, each entrant has the same chance of winning but all the prizes will only be allocated if there is a single entry for every promotional pack entered in to the market.
    Maybe those who have already entered have made the mistake of entering a bit too early.
  • I've entered 5 times with different emails/names and not won! :(
  • shemmz thats bad.......................
  • hannonle
    hannonle Posts: 2,187 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Has anyone won on this yet?

Also, is the barcode I posted earlier the same as on the promo packs?
    Thank you to everyone who posts on the competitions boards. You all rock!
  • hannonle wrote: »
    It worked with my non-promo pack. Obvs i would have to buy a promo sleeve if i did win, but i have a receipt from yday. Barcode is 5000232902559 for me.

Ps- i buy these anyway so it was just my regular shop before i saw this comp.

It appears that the barcode is the same for non promotional packs and promotional packs. I have 2 promotional packs and have entered (and not won) and they have the same code as the one entered for non-promotional.

I noticed that if you win you have to send the promotional packaging and the original till receipt off the claim the voucher. I have the packaging but have thrown my receipt from Lidl so if I won even though I have a purchased pack I couldn't claim the prize. Keep receipts folks just in case!
  • hannonle wrote: »
    Has anyone won on this yet?

Also, is the barcode I posted earlier the same as on the promo packs?

Yes the promotional barcode is the same - but to claim you need an original till receipt and the promotional packaging. HTH
  • hannonle
    hannonle Posts: 2,187 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Thanks. I have a receipt but would need to buy the proper pack.
    Thank you to everyone who posts on the competitions boards. You all rock!
  • mumto2boys
    mumto2boys Posts: 7,993 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Bumping this as it finishes tomorrow, still not seen any winners though :huh:
    StayHome * StaySafe * BeKind
  • mumto2boys wrote: »
    Bumping this as it finishes tomorrow, still not seen any winners though :huh:

There were actually 82 winners by the closing date.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure