Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    MissREDxx
    0 WOW
    Holiday Late March/ Early April
    • 18th Mar 12, 10:49 PM
    0 WOW
    Holiday Late March/ Early April 18th Mar 12 at 10:49 PM
    Hi I have been browsing about myself on various websites such as teletext holidays and onthebeach but I was wondering if any of you guys had a good website you use to find bargain last minute holidays or if you spotted a cheap holiday on the dates I can go. I am able to holiday between March 24th-April 16th 2012.

I am looking for an all inclusive holiday and somewhere that is going to be hot. Am not looking for Egypt hot just better temperature than UK. I looked at spain and some cheap deals there but it seems to be raining in late March for a couple of days in most places which isn't good. As long as its above 3 star and the food is nice than am happy. Also a nice view would be ideal (i've seen some hotels which are facing another crumbling hotel and that's my ideal of hell). It has to be close to a beach, wouldn't mind if there was a free bus running to a nearby beach and also close to a town.

I am open to anywhere as long as the place isn't dangerous or a totally wreck. I know some places in the likes of Bulgaria and so on are gorgeous and very cheap etc so I am defo open to the likes of these. Not interested in Greece or Malta though as i've been to Greece before last year and wasn't very keen especially being delayed for 2 days due to airstrike.

Anyway my max budget is 160 for 7 days all inclusive that's flights and hotel. I can bargain down the package and get suitcases and stuff thrown in for cheaper so that's no problem (I read the guide to getting cheaper holidays here and worked a wonder last time)

Also its just 2 adults travelling and young couple if thats any help.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

653Posts Today

5,011Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • On train home from Birmingham. Had dinner by the canal there this evening. Lovely area, very sunny and picturesque.

• Fantastic run by new UK star Zharnell Hughes in @BritAthletics #BritishChamps 200m.I was v proud to present the medal http://t.co/sSSXpM1SBZ

• Ok a wee bit chuffed. Just been asked if I'd like to present a medal at #Britishchamps, someone is now missing a hand as I bit it off!

• Follow Martin