Be Lean for Halloween with Slimming World

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    + 1.5 this week :(
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,176 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Great result Mrs P. :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • I did indeed omit the oil, but did have the wine :D
    * Rainbow baby boy born 9th August 2016 *

* Slimming World follower (I breastfeed so get 6 hex's!) *
  • Hi

I've been a good girl today (even if I do say so myself) .....didn't snaffle the pork scratchings that hubby bought whilst shopping, sipped on my Diet Coke while he snaffled a McDonald's and made a SW goulash (who said I was a one recipe girl lol) again for tea.

(Mind you I scoffed a jumbo sausage roll yesterday so I had to be on my bestest behaviour today)

I did have for the first time today my bran flakes a muller light yougurt ....took a bit of getting used to but I think it will grow on me.

Has anyone tried the new muller yogurts - the coconut one as well as the tropical one?
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Glad that you’re starting to feel better, Maisie. Well done re loss, too.

I’d accept ANY loss with joy, gettingtheresometime. Good for you. I’ve had the ML passionfruit, orange and lime yogurt and it is scrumptious!

mrsp, I hope your 10K went well. I will lie down and rest now, on your behalf. ETA you did brilliantly – and you look fab!

I’ll be watching out for your game, maman. ETA great result. Tweets , you would have been happy yesterday.

We have a little sunshine here today, although it is definitely autumnal weather. I hope the sun is splitting the heavens for you, lush.

Good losses, wiz and duchy.

Forgot to mention I had a teeny tiny NSV yesterday. I had to dig out my winter jacket to wear to match yesterday and it is too big! There’s room for about 3 or 4 extra jumpers in there! Still had to wear it ha ha.

Sunday’s Sumptuousness (!)
    Breakfast: hexb porridge made with water and salt
    Snack: 4 munchies (4 ½ )
    Lunch: bacon, egg, tomato, mushrooms, beans
    Snack: 4 munchies (4 ½ )
    Dinner: roast chicken, gravy (1), sweet potato wedges, green beans, broccoli, Yorkshire pudding (2), fresh fruit salad (mango, pear, clementine, grapes, strawberries and melon) with ff Greek yogurt
    Snack: hexa cheese & grapes
    Total syns: 12 Syns carried forward: 0 (new week tomorrow) Syns banked: 0

Finished the week 10 under syns. Weigh in tomorrow – fingers and toes crossed!
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    Well done mrsrsp
  • Rosylee
    Rosylee Posts: 201 Forumite
    Morning...loss 0.5 lbs

Full of cold...no appetite. Will have left over roast chicken and veg at some point today

Congrats to all those that lost this week and hugs to those that didn't. Keep soldiering on
  • Does anyone know what the best thing to have from Morrisons cafe is. Going at lunch today with my friend and it's weigh day tonight!!! :eek::eek::eek:
  • Lois_Lane
    Lois_Lane Posts: 3,449 Forumite
    Pixiebob wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the best thing to have from Morrisons cafe is. Going at lunch today with my friend and it's weigh day tonight!

You could have a jacket potato with beans - syn free as long as you don't have any butter on it.

LL :)
    Start BMI - 38.7 Current BMI - 31.2 Target BMI - 26.3
  • Well done on the 10k mrsp, you look great!

Hang in there everyone, we can do this!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport