The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• DreamerV
    DreamerV Posts: 823
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I win twice a day - once in the morning, once in the evening. I think many people manage 3 a day though. Occasionally people win 4 times. I don't think it's worth the effort for 4 really.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,099
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Just need one more ticket to make my five up :D

Ive noticed the last few days......I dont seem to be getting any SB's for playing games.

Anyone else having this problem?
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • ellzx
    ellzx Posts: 234 Forumite
    Hey im new to swagbucks- just a quickie whats the best thing to spend your swagbucks on?
  • DreamerV
    Forumite
    ellzx wrote: »
    Hey im new to swagbucks- just a quickie whats the best thing to spend your swagbucks on?

The Amazon vouchers (£5) :)
  • DreamerV
    Forumite
    Just need one more ticket to make my five up :D

Ive noticed the last few days......I dont seem to be getting any SB's for playing games.

Anyone else having this problem?

I struggle to get any games bucks now, having to play maybe 3 or 4 or 5 games to get my 2SB. I find it's a little better if I go back to the homepage between each game. I don't usually bother with games now unless it's the weekend and I have a little more time.
  • lika_86
    lika_86 Posts: 1,753
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    FINALLY got my last CB, that damn Carousel has been elusive until now.

Also, I think today is day 14, so if you've hit the target every day so far, it's an extra 100SB, so nearly an extra 200SBs total with the bonus bucks. Only a few more days and it's an extra 200SBs plus the bonus bucks!
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I've managed to get three of the collector bills, am hoping the last two pop up while I'm online tomorrow since I've had two search wins today already and its unusual for me to get more than 2 a day.

Still got the sbtv app running as I've not maxed that yet for the day and am about to see if I can get any surveys done before bed but I don't need them as I've met todays taret already.
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Hi, I just joined swag bucks due to this thread. I just wanted to ask, how much a month am I likely to pick up for each month? Baring in mind I am looking for a job and will be putting in most of my effort into that. Ideally I would like £5 a month from this but I think I might be being a bit optimistic.

I am part of maximiles as well, but I haven't been the most active person on it as I only finished my degree yesterday and it was very hectic! So I think I'm going to use my tactics for that site for this one ie play the videos in the background while doing something else. Is this a good plan?
  • wibblehead
    wibblehead Posts: 257 Forumite
    lika_86 wrote: »
    FINALLY got my last CB, that damn Carousel has been elusive until now.

Also, I think today is day 14, so if you've hit the target every day so far, it's an extra 100SB, so nearly an extra 200SBs total with the bonus bucks. Only a few more days and it's an extra 200SBs plus the bonus bucks!
    I believe if you hit target for today it's actually day 12
  • Bristol_Bloke
    Bristol_Bloke Posts: 145
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    On to 239SB for today - hit every day of the target so far, ordered £15 Paypal in the last 10 days, this site has got me addicted as it actually pays. I'm up to £35 in paypal orders since my first on 17th April....

Wish I'd have found this site ages ago - I know Amazon vouchers are better value, but I'm due to be made redundant next year so doing a year of "free money" on the net - every little I can put in my ISA will be helpful in paying the bills then!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure