*Budget and Money Apps List*

AFK_Matrix
AFK_Matrix Posts: 682 Forumite
edited 11 January 2012 at 2:59PM in Debt-free wannabe
Hi,

I was looking around the site and did a search and found a few posts about mobile apps for keeping track of your money and there seem to be a few out there that people use. So I thought to help people out I would list all the ones that people use and the one I use and find great called EasyMoney for android. I love this app as you can make as many categories as you like and then view a report on your expenditure by category so you can see where all your money goes!!!

I think this is very handy as I see people say they have done a budget and should have £300 say left over but they actually manage to spend this but don't know how. So if you have this app with you, you can quickly bash in the things your buying as you buy them.

Anyway onto the list:

Android:

EasyMoney - 30 day trial / Not Free
Expense Manager - Free

Apple:

Spendometer - Free
Expenses Book - 69p
Accounts - 69p??
Balance - Free
My Weekly Budget - 69p
HomeBudget - Is this free?
Account Tracker - £1.99

Blackberry:

Do not know of any - Can you recommend any?

Windows 7:

Do not know of any - Can you recommend any?

So that's what I have at the moment and if you have any apps you use then please post them up and I will add them to the list. Would also be great if this can be stickied I think.

Comments

• =booboo=
    =booboo= Posts: 102 Forumite
    Good work, i have tried a few on the iphone but they just didnt work right, ill give these a go..

Thank you
  • Hi,

I have an iPhone with a couple of budgetting Apps on which I find realy useful.

Debt Free - 69p (I think)
    Spend Log - Free (I think)

Had both a while, not sure on how much they were exactly

x
  • Another vote for Spending Log from me. Not free, 69p but thats pretty close to free!

The company behind Spending Log have a few good finance apps, heres some more for the list: (all iphone)

Spending Log
    Fuel Economy Calculator
    My Budgets-Expense Tracker
    Savings Goals
    Bill Assistant
    Mileage Logger
    Free Home Budget Calculator - that one is free! rest are 69p
  • =booboo= wrote: »
    Good work, i have tried a few on the iphone but they just didnt work right, ill give these a go..

Thank you

Account Tracker has a free version where you can enter 20 transactions to test it... I use this, used the guys website which is accessible through 'help' on the app to help me set it up & am totally in love. Currently budgeting month 2 via it... LOVE it

You can add everything in, current accounts, saving accounts, credit cards. I've got paypal and cashback site balances in mine also, as well as 'cash' as I always have a lot of cash floating about that I use for odd payments.

Cannot recommend this app enough for anyone looking for one. :T:T:T:T:T:T:T
    Virtual Pot #25 £0.00/£350.00
    A black belt only covers 2 inches of your a$$ - You have to cover the rest yourself - Royce Gracie
  • A great idea for a thread and most overdue IMHO.
    #TY[/B] Would be Qaulity MSE Challenge Queen.
    Reading whatever books I want to the rescue!:money::beer[/B
    WannabeBarrister, WannabeWife, Wannabe Campaign Girl Wannabe MSE Girl #wannnabeALLmyFamilygirl
    #notbackyetIamfightingfortherighttobeMSEandFREE
  • Expensense for iPhone. It's 69p but has a lite version where you can trial up to 20 transactions.
    It's the only one I can find that works for me as it allows me to enter my fluctuating income manually, allows my 20 (at least) different accounts, and is the mOst versatile and flexible I could find :)

In our house, when things break, we just pretend they still work
  • Documents to Go spreadsheet app on iphone, android, blackberry, palm & symbian. Unfortunately I'm on WP7.5 and am stuck with the very limite MSExcel.
    Debt @ 17/11/12: £12,017 :embarasse. Hoping to be debt free by June 2014 :).
  • I use debt manager on my iPhone.
  • N|cky
    N|cky Posts: 17 Forumite
    Expense Manager is also free on Blackberry
  • I use EasyMoney and do like it (I paid for the full version), although it does have it its glitches. I had a brief encounter with one called "Money Lover" but found it a bit lacking and stuck to EasyMoney instead.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure