*Budget and Money Apps List*

Comments

• garynuman wrote: »
    I use Homebank. Designed for Windows, Linux and Macs.

Doesn't sound very convenient to be carrying a desktop computer about when you're shopping!!
  • Any more ?
  • Debt Manager on Iphone - £0.69

Seems really good and you can set it up to automatically show your monthly payments coming off!
    Debt Now~Total-£14,366.72~CC-£1,600.00~Sofa-£1,349.01~Loan-£11,417.71
    :eek:Debt@Oct 12~Total £15,674.60~CC-£1,636.40~Sofa-£1,648.77~Loan-£12,389.43:eek:
  • Debt Manager on Iphone - £0.69

Seems really good and you can set it up to automatically show your monthly payments coming off!

Does it work out the interest properly? Ive found some of these apps are aimed at the american market where APR has a different definition, it can throw the maths off
  • I have an android. Tried money owl but not over impressed. Would like to try one on laptop first, for some reason I find it easier to look around then transfer to using an app. Is this possible?

HHx
  • Just swappred my windows mobile for BB. Docs to go spreadsheet is excellent on BB.
    Debt @ 17/11/12: £12,017 :embarasse. Hoping to be debt free by June 2014 :).
  • Account Tracker has a free version where you can enter 20 transactions to test it... I use this, used the guys website which is accessible through 'help' on the app to help me set it up & am totally in love. Currently budgeting month 2 via it... LOVE it

You can add everything in, current accounts, saving accounts, credit cards. I've got paypal and cashback site balances in mine also, as well as 'cash' as I always have a lot of cash floating about that I use for odd payments.

Cannot recommend this app enough for anyone looking for one. :T:T:T:T:T:T:T

Another one here who loves this app! I paid for the full version, the best money I have spent on an app I might add! It keeps me on the straight and narrow with my finances.

I have inputs for Bank Accounts, Cash, Mortgage savings (soon to be mortgage payments), Savings Accounts, Niece's savings, Coin savings and Credit Cards.

You are able to input Direct Debits/Standing Orders and any other reoccurring transactions you may have into it as well

I have tried other apps but this is the one that works for me and I can update it as I spend! :D

P
    X
  • I have an android. Tried money owl but not over impressed. Would like to try one on laptop first, for some reason I find it easier to look around then transfer to using an app. Is this possible?

HHx

I think applications that run on phones wont run on laptops/desktops as well, but some companies do versions of their phone apps for computers too. Tend to be more expensive though
  • DaveK1971 wrote: »
    Just swappred my windows mobile for BB. Docs to go spreadsheet is excellent on BB.

I find spreadsheets so fiddly on a phone, prefer these custom made apps for finance
  • I don't have any of these types of phones, however I am getting a Kindle Fire HD for Christmas which I hope to be carrying around with me. Anyone know about Kindle apps for budgeting ? I bearly know what an app is by the way.......
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure