Support for people with Depression

Comments

• Sazbo
    Sazbo Posts: 4,617 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Gem nice to see you posting too :hello: Hope all goes well with the scan - I'll be thinking of you xxx
    4 May 2010 <3
  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    :hello: Everyone,

First thing this morning I went on Heart Radio Torbay which is Torquay my local station and guessed the generation Gap Celebrity correctly and I got a nice mug from the station with their logo on it and the website :) Also got Heart pens today and they are lovely as well.Really delighted with them.

I was on air at 7.45am and I got up early to eat breakfast and two cups of coffee before I spoke to Matt Rogan who is lovely :)

I love going on air,I wasnt scared,I was so composed and ready for it all.I enjoyed my few minutes of fame anyway :rotfl:

Gem good luck with the scan,:hello: Saz,Hope you are alright,I see you helped yourself to the Smarties but you can do,I dont mind :)

love and light,

Katie xxx
  • Tulip
    :hello: Everyone,

Hope you are all ok.No One is here this evening,I just went and got 6 horses for Grand National,Two for Mum,Two for Dad,Two for me.I won money last year.

love and light,

Katie xxx
  • Sazbo
    Sazbo Posts: 4,617 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    I remember you winning last year Katie! Gosh where does the time go? I'm hoping your winning streak continues coz then it means more smarties for everyone:D

I am shattered. Really stressful week workwise for both of us :( but I think an awful of folk are in the same boat at the moment... So glad it's friday tomorrow :j

Have a good evening everyone.

Much love to al,
    Sazzy xxxxxxxxxxx
    4 May 2010 <3
  • Tulip
    I am off now

Chat tomorow

Night! Night!

love and light,

Katie xxx

ps Saz If I win Grand National again then yes its Smarties all round :)
  • beachbeth
    beachbeth Posts: 3,862 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Im shattered! To cut a long story short one of my dogs went into labour on Monday night and had two stillborn pups. She then had a c-section for a third little girl, so we were well chuffed that she had this one. She was a fiesty little thing but on Wednesday afternoon started to get weak and wouldn't feed. We gave her tiny amounts of water with a little salt and sugar in, on instruction from the vet, but she died on Wednesday night. I was in bits - she was a beautiful little thing. It obviously wasn't meant to be though and Im happy the mum is perfectly fine and she isn't upset or anything. Until last night I haven't had a nights sleep since Sunday because Ive been looking after mum and then the pup too. We were looking forward to having a little pup over Easter and we're gutted and very upset.

I shall keep busy today and not think about it too much - 2009 is turning out to be a horrible, horrible year so far and I just want to hibernate until 2010 now! Had enough (other things have gone wrong which I won't bore you with).

Hope everyone else is ok and not feeling too down at the moment.
  • shazrobo
    shazrobo Posts: 3,313 Forumite
    (((big hugs))) beachbeth, sorry to hear the sad news. give your dog lots of cuddles it will be comforting to you too. when i'm feeling low cuddles make me feel bit better. hope rest of year goes well, sounds like you have been through so much already this year.

hugs

shaz xxx
    enjoy life, we only get one chance at it:)
  • Horasio
    Horasio Posts: 6,676 Forumite
    beachbeth wrote: »
    Im shattered! To cut a long story short one of my dogs went into labour on Monday night and had two stillborn pups. She then had a c-section for a third little girl, so we were well chuffed that she had this one. She was a fiesty little thing but on Wednesday afternoon started to get weak and wouldn't feed. We gave her tiny amounts of water with a little salt and sugar in, on instruction from the vet, but she died on Wednesday night. I was in bits - she was a beautiful little thing. It obviously wasn't meant to be though and Im happy the mum is perfectly fine and she isn't upset or anything. Until last night I haven't had a nights sleep since Sunday because Ive been looking after mum and then the pup too. We were looking forward to having a little pup over Easter and we're gutted and very upset.

I shall keep busy today and not think about it too much - 2009 is turning out to be a horrible, horrible year so far and I just want to hibernate until 2010 now! Had enough (other things have gone wrong which I won't bore you with).

Hope everyone else is ok and not feeling too down at the moment.
    Sorry to hear of your loss (big hugs)
    An average day in my life:hello: :eek::mad: :coffee::coffee::coffee::T :o :rotfl: :rotfl: :p :eek::mad: :beer:
    I am no expert in property but have lived in many types of homes, in many locations and can only talk from experience.
  • Horasio
    Horasio Posts: 6,676 Forumite
    Had a better day yesterday.

Got myself ready, mega job doing that. Bores me rigid:(

Went shopping and walked around Bournemouth. Had some lovely tapas in town. The weather was like Spain as well.

Went out for a meal with our son in the evening. Enjoyed seeing him.

Saw EastEnders - why did they have to kill her off. I'm not sure I'm going to see it again. The Slaters case is on next week and they bore the blooming pants off me.

My mother is having major problems with noisy neighbours. I really sympathise. She lives in a lovely block but the managing agents have allowed scum in there and all sorts are going on in there:(
    An average day in my life:hello: :eek::mad: :coffee::coffee::coffee::T :o :rotfl: :rotfl: :p :eek::mad: :beer:
    I am no expert in property but have lived in many types of homes, in many locations and can only talk from experience.
  • I went out last night with a friend for the first time in ages to the pub and I didnt drink. i got chatted up twice but by complete lowlifes who thought I would be impressed with how drunk they were. How do you find nice men?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure