E: 31/10 Win £1313 cash (Daily Clue & instant wins)

Comments

• Enigmatic_Me
    Enigmatic_Me Posts: 1,619 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Thanks for the posts with links however I really cannot see the point as what works for someone will not work for someone else. All the TC treat comps have been like this.

When people post links where they have found a treat they have never and I mean never worked for me.

I have just gone through the whole thread and tried all the links (with the exception of the daily clue) and not one has worked for me.
    The best things in life are free.....
  • hdh74
    hdh74 Posts: 2,855 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Thanks for the posts with links however I really cannot see the point as what works for someone will not work for someone else. All the TC treat comps have been like this.

When people post links where they have found a treat they have never and I mean never worked for me.

I have just gone through the whole thread and tried all the links (with the exception of the daily clue) and not one has worked for me.

A good few of them of worked for me and I'm really grateful for them.
    2018 - £562  2019 - £130 2020 - £276  2021 - £106 2022 - £140
  • Think it depends on how soon it's posted once it's been seen.
    On mose occasions I've managed to find it if it's been posted quick enough and I've seen it.
    Thanks to those for sharing.

:-)
    October wins: Hobgoblin stick of rock :rotfl:
  • Thanks for the posts with links however I really cannot see the point as what works for someone will not work for someone else. All the TC treat comps have been like this.

Nearly all of them have worked for me! Have you disabled adblocker?
    2014: Desolation of Smaug DVD, Magix photo programme, RUSH DVD, £100 Lands End voucher, Hugo Boss La Vie perfume, £1000 Tesco vouchers, Winnie the Pooh Bundle, 7 night holiday to Spain
  • Enigmatic_Me
    Enigmatic_Me Posts: 1,619 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Nearly all of them have worked for me! Have you disabled adblocker?

No I don't have adblocker. I was in fact using Top Cashback yesterday and I did get a couple of treats during my normal searches.

I actually think these are personalised and timed. For example if you get the treat for the daily clue, and then you try say half a dozen different clicks, none will work however leave it a wee while and go back and you will have success.
    The best things in life are free.....
  • Well it has worked for me when others have shared.

I just found one here -

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/more-than-insurance/
  • No I don't have adblocker. I was in fact using Top Cashback yesterday and I did get a couple of treats during my normal searches.

I actually think these are personalised and timed. For example if you get the treat for the daily clue, and then you try say half a dozen different clicks, none will work however leave it a wee while and go back and you will have success.
    That does make sense to me. Going away for a while and coming back to the site seems to present more hummingbirds.
  • mclarkie
    mclarkie Posts: 11,645 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Thanks for posting up the links guys, I have yet to find one to post up.,
    some work some don't.
  • MoneyMate
    MoneyMate Posts: 3,225 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    OK it's just luck what works and what doesn't

BUT keep them rolling in every little helps, although I've had my 25p so that's probably it, I agree what has been said B4 you only seem to get 1 win, (don't mind if i get more though ) :beer:
    There are more questions than answers :shhh: :silenced:
    WARNING ! May go silent for unfriendly replies
    Please excuse me Spell it MOST times :o
    :)
    :A UK Resident :A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts