E: 31/08 Win a trip to Queensland for 4 people

http://www.statravel.co.uk/the-inbetweeners-2.htm

Win a Trip for Four to Queensland, Australia with STA Travel, Tourism and Events Queensland and ‘The Inbetweeners 2 - Terms and Conditions

PRIZE SUMMARY
One winner with 3 nominated companions (all 18 years of age or older at time of travel) each receiving return flights to Queensland, accommodation and other tour prizes subject to the terms and conditions below:

Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.

2. Entry is free and open to UK residents only, aged 18 years of age and over who complete, in full, the entry form available via selected STA Travel marketing channels.

3. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.

4. The promotion commences 25th July 2014 and closes on 31st August 2014 at 23:59 (GMT)

5. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter, STA Travel, reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter's satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter's decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.

6. The winner will be chosen at random by an STA Travel representative by 5th September, 2014. The winners will be notified by phone and email following the selection (within 48 hours).Their name and entry may be published on https://www.statravel.co.uk and via our social networks. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries. Names of the winners (first name, last name and city) may also be announced in the STA Travel e-newsletter.

8. The winning eligible entry will win:

15 Nights hostel accommodation
Half day surf lesson
Entrance to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Entrance to Dreamworld or Whitewater world
2 day Fraser Island trip
2 day Whitsunday Sailing trip
3 day Magnetic Island package
2 day farmstay
Tully Rafting day trip
Cape Tribulation package
Great Barrier Reef day trip
3 week car hire

The itinerary can be revised or shortened should the winner and travelling companions only be able to travel for a limited amount of time.

The flight tickets and land prizes are non-negotiable and subject to availability. Flight routing is London to Brisbane, then Cairns to London (or vice versa), Australia in economy class, subject to blackout dates and / or seasonal restrictions on the flights. If unable to drive, an alternative to car hire can be arranged.

9. The prize is non transferable or refundable. If the winners are unable to travel in accordance with the restrictions above, the winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize.

10. The prize booking must be completed together as a group within one month of the prize draw (5th October, 2014) or possible forfeit of prize may be incurred.

11. Travel is permitted for departures up to August 2015 only. Flights and associated prize offerings are subject to availability.

12. No cash or credit alternatives will be offered (if the winner is unable to travel for the entire duration of the prize).

13. The promoter of this competition is STA Travel, Priory House, 6 Wrights Lane, London, W8 6TA.

14. The winner must make their own arrangements to the selected UK departure point.

15. Spending money, meals, beverages, passports, optional activities, gratuities, transport to and from departure point, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winners, unless otherwise stated.

16. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other STA Travel or third party discounts or special offers.

17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash.

18. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to either provide an alternative travel destination to the same value as the original prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.

19. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law (in which case such liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law). The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.

24. By entering into this prize draw, the winners agree that his/her details may be used in post-event publicity including blogging on STA Travels preferred blogging system before, during and / or after the trip prize. The winners will need to complete a trip report plus an interview with STA Travel upon their return; this must be completed within 2 weeks of return.

Comments

• stubrown55
    stubrown55 Posts: 931 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    cant get form to submit
    2018 wins : kids tennis set (WOW!)2019 wins - Thank God for TCB - a 10p and a 20p win 2020 - Bettys hamper - very nice, a notebook 2021 - £100 Jacks voucher (Jan)2022 - Bottle of Kiss ginMany many thousands of Twitter and IG entries without a sniff of a prize 2023 NOTHING b]just 1 win in last 40 months!!![/b]
  • silvergran
    silvergran Posts: 73 Forumite
    I can't either
  • Sorry to bump but it just seemed to submit fine for me
  • mije1983
    mije1983 Posts: 3,665 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Anniversary
    It doesn't seem to like form fillers. I had to manually enter my date of birth before it would submit.
  • CK1223
    CK1223 Posts: 531 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Wouldn't submit for me after trying to use roboform. Refreshed the page and filled it manually and it went through fine
  • glennamy
    glennamy Posts: 2,083 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    It would not submit for me even though I was manually entering in all the data that was required, I tried 4 different browsers!!!

However after trying for about the 20th time, i decided to skip the part where it asks you to invite 3 friends through facebook, and lo and behold it actually went through!

HTH anyone else who cannot get it to work...
    Can't Smile Without You
  • happysaz133
    happysaz133 Posts: 905 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Thanks, worked for my in cHROME first time.
    I just enter and forget...hoping to win something! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure