What's for breakfast/lunch/dinner

I was just being nosey as to what people had/ are having for dinner tonight :question:, i am having baked potato with whats left of yesterdays (HM) chilli.

Other women want a boob job. Honey the only silicone i'm interested in is on a 12 cup muffin tray, preferably shaped like little hearts :heart:

Comments

• Curry_Queen
    Curry_Queen Posts: 5,589
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I cooked Spiced Beef & Beans for tonight, although I've not yet eaten any as I'm not hungry now, but DS had 2 helpings :)
    "An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will"
    ~
    It is that what you do, good or bad,
    will come back to you three times as strong!

• Quackers
    Quackers Posts: 10,157 Forumite
    I'm having veggie chilli wrapped in tortilla's with a spicy sauce thingy and grated cheese on top. - enchillada's me thinks their called.

Will be having left over veggie chilli on jacket potato tomorrow - Snap! :D
    Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold...But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow...
  • tiff
    tiff Posts: 6,608
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Forumite
    We had jacket potatoe with beans and cheese and salad, followed by slow cooker rice pudding. We are stuffed!
    “A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went.” - Dave Ramsey
  • Lucie_2
    Lucie_2 Posts: 1,482
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I got a portion of thai green chicken curry out of the freezer this morning, so just the rice to cook when I get home. Only me eating tonight cos DH won't be home from work til nearly midnight.
  • Bogof_Babe
    Bogof_Babe Posts: 10,803 Forumite
    A small pizza (one of two Sainsbury basic cheese & tomato - £1.20 or so for 2) with 4 sliced mushrooms (22p) on top. Oven chips (McCain's on offer - 2 packs for £2, so say 50p), half a reduced cauli 29p and one carrot 7p. This between two of us, but hubby will no doubt have some bread and spread with his. Also tomato sauce.

I am amazed itemizing that, that it is still about £1.80 for our meal. Probably more as he insists on Flora Pro-active spread, which I think is extortionate. I just hope it does what it says on the pack!

I guess I expect the cost of living to remain as it was 30 years ago :(.
    :D I haven't bogged off yet, and I ain't no babe :D

• Lyndsay_21
    Lyndsay_21 Posts: 816 Forumite
    all sound yummy. although OH bought potato from sainsburys that was about the size of my head so only ate 1/2 in the end. Seem to be eating loads of baked potatoes at the moment since starting weight watchers.
    Also started salsa dancing class last night so that'll burn of a few pounds each week (plus it helps theres a yummy guy teaching it)
    Other women want a boob job. Honey the only silicone i'm interested in is on a 12 cup muffin tray, preferably shaped like little hearts :heart:
  • moggins
    moggins Posts: 5,190
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I'd forgotten the littlie had a birthday party to go to so we had to dash there for 4pm, rush home at 6.30 having filled up on nibbles to find no one had eaten because they didn't know what my meal plan was. It was too late for a meal plan then so I dished up oven chips, beans and a steak and kidney pie each :D

Oven chips about 30p, beans 9p, pies 64p for 3 (Lidls reduced) £1.03 for 3 servings, not bad for a rush job :D
    Organised people are just too lazy to look for things

F U Fund currently at £250
  • Lyndsay_21
    Lyndsay_21 Posts: 816 Forumite
    Daughter had dreaded chicken nuggets for tea, she asked for them and usually i would say no but she very rarely has anything like that so i thought 'why not' i cooked her 3 chicken nuggets like she asked and she ate them all.
  • We had pork loin steaks oven baked and topped with pesto, with broccoli, sauted courgettes and gorgeous fondant(esque) potatoes.
  • Pooky
    Pooky Posts: 7,023
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Had chicken curry last night - done in the slow cooker - added the rice for the last hour and it went all stodgy and yummy.

Tonight is bubble and squeekish potato cakes (left over veggies and some mash made into rounds and shallow fried) served with quiche (containing all the left over bits from the fridge).

Will make some fish cakes up for tomorrow night while i'm in the kitchen and part cook some potato wedges to make it a easier.
    "Start every day off with a smile and get it over with" - W. C. Field.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure