Love 2 shop vouchers

I went in to Focus DIY yesterday , I had two five pounds Love 2 shop vouchers that were sent to me for doing on line surveys, When I went to use them the till assistant said she would have to just check them, when she came back she produced a notice that was sent to the shop from there head office which said they could accept the five pound vouchers but not the ten pound one's, as a number of the ten pound vouchers Focus stores had accepted had been part of a scam, so I thought i'd mention this on here, lucky for me mine were 5's. Hope I have posted this in the right place

Comments

• maccistani
    maccistani Posts: 17 Forumite
    yes, this is true. if you check any £10 couchers you have, where the store logos are shown, if the top left one is Argos, then this a fake, and you need to contact the vendor
  • Sorry to bump but thought better than a new thread. Can you use the vouchers online?
    Cheers:money:
  • sweep9
    sweep9 Posts: 407 Forumite
    Snare wrote: »
    Can you use the vouchers online?

Simply... No.

For anybody else, the above messages only apply to the old style 'white' vouchers that they withdrew in the middle of the year.

Any of the new style coloured vouchers with the strip of hologram similar to a £20 note is fine at all the retailers stated.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure