First meal planner!

Hi

i have just bought myself a white board from Asda and put it on the wall for meal planning / shopping lists.

I was wondering if anyone could help me at all, i would like to try the tuna pasta bake on here one day, i don't have dinner here on thursdays as mum cooks for us.

Today we had shepherds pie.

Need menus for dinner for tues, wed, fri, sat and possibly sunday, although i prob won't be here sun, should get something in though, can always have it next mon.

Thanks

carli x

Comments

• Lillibet_2
    Lillibet_2 Posts: 3,364
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    How about cooking double the amount of pasta for the pasta bake & having a pasta salad another night, can add cheese, some cooked & cooled or raw veggies, tomato, sweetcorn etc & mayonnaise if you like it in a sauce. Serve with garlic bread if you like. And while your making the garlic bread.....make double & have it another night with pizza. How about a meat pie of some description one night & while you're cooking that throw a quiche in the oven to cook & cool for the following night?

HTH;)
    Post Natal Depression is the worst part of giving birth:p

In England we have Mothering Sunday & Father Christmas, Mothers day & Santa Clause are American merchandising tricks:mad: Demonstrate pride in your heirtage by getting it right please people!
  • oops_a_daisy
    oops_a_daisy Posts: 2,460
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    there is always the usual - spag bol & chilli con carni both can be made in advance and in larger portions so you can freeze left overs. Serve with jacket potato, rice, noodles or pasta and garlic bread or chips :p Try corned beef hash ( loads of recipies on here for that ) and again make loads and freeze some and serve with different veggies either fresh or frozen. If you buy a chicken try to make it last for at least 3 meals ie. chicken dinner, chicken pie, chicken 'n' rice & chicken stock soup. All recipies are on the old style mega linked thread - I would suggest to spend some time looking through it and writing down any recipies that are of interest.
    I dont have a white board but I make a list of all of the possible meals that I could make with the ingredients that I have in and then choose the day before what I will cook - or I let my daughter choose so that she is involved too.
    Good luck :)
    :cool: Official DFW Nerd Club Member #37 Debt free Feb 07 :cool:
  • carlih1
    carlih1 Posts: 846 Forumite
    Thanx

I will look on the other thread, does anyone know if there is one for slimming world meals???

Carli x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport