Mummytogirls - 100 years to be debtfree - I think not!

Options

Comments

• debtfreeoneday
    Options
    Hope MIL is on the mend MTG.. sounds like a chilled out week - exactly what you need?
    Hope blood test goes ok!
    DFW (08/08) £64,346.53 Gone (02/19)
    MFW (08/08) £118k Gone (09/23)
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Hi mummy, sounds as though you are ready for your half term beak, try and get some time for you and recharge your batteries.

Hope MIL gets well soon and your tests go ok.
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,282 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Hope MIL is better soon and enjoy your half term break xx
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Afternoon Diary,

The kids have gone to soft play with the neighbour so I'm enjoying a cup of tea and peace :D.

Thanks DF0D, Pennywise and SA for your comments after my last post. MIL is getting better but incredibly slowly. I ended up in bed mega early last night and I feel ok today just the cold. Had my blood test and my veins wouldn't co-operate at first but she managed in the end. We walked down to the doctors so my car hasn't even moved today which is nice as that never happens.

Payday tomorrow :beer::j really need to update my signature but I need to my other laptop which takes ages to fire up. Need to do it though its well out of date.

Hope all ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

• debtfreeoneday
    Options
    Wishing you better soon MTG.. well done on the no car day.. I had the same for a totally different (expensive) reason!
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Evening Diary,

Hi DF0D, oh no whats been going on? Il pop over to yours shortly to find out!

So I felt awful at tea time but feel better now again... so strange this! My upper back is really aching :( DH who was ok yesterday is now back in bed again! So I have the TV, laptop and sofa all to myself :T

Had a text this evening to ask if a card transaction for nearly £500 was mine.... it wasn't and I rung telephone banking as I didn't know whether to trust the text or not! Turns out the text was real and no the transaction wasn't mine. Im so pleased the H@lifax spotted this but so fuming that someone has my card details. They've cancelled my card anyway.

Also ordered kids and nephews some Christmas PJ's from @sda this afternoon before they all sell out (not using above card btw!).

Think thats all from me x
    Mummytogirls x

• debtfreeoneday
    Options
    I did a bit of a sneaky shop on sains burys yesterday as they have their 25% sale and nearly got some PJ's - ended up with wellies instead and bits of school uniform (rock and roll)

Hope you feel better today! x
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Afternoon Diary,

My back still aches but I don't feel too bad in myself. Was going to go back to the gym today but still not fully up to it so will try go Friday (it will have been 3 weeks since I last went :eek:).

Been to soft play today spent £25 including entry and lunch so not too bad. DH rang just after we got there to say he was on his way home feeling rough again so he's here feeling sorry for himself too!

Payday today :j xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,282 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Happy payday :) Got to wait until Monday for mine. Boo to the card fraud, good job it was spotted. Annoying though that some oik tried it :(Hope they get caught.p

DFOD - I went in Sainburys for some fruit yesterday and spent £88!!!! Got loads of Tu stuff though, can't moan.
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • debtfreeoneday
    Options
    We ended up in another Sains burys yesterday as a pit stop and spent another £22.50 on a coat for DH!

MTG - you sounds like an addict.. "My name is MTG and it's been three weeks since my last session"

Hope you continue to feel better!

:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business