Facebook

Comments

• Daphne01 wrote: »
    I had to post........I am totally shocked at how many MSE'rs are still entering L & S facebook comps, hasn't anyone learned anything from this last week :eek:

Not all MSE-rs read the CCC, though. And some won't care about breaking rules methinks.
  • angelabbie
    angelabbie Posts: 409 Forumite
    edited 17 March 2013 at 8:24PM
    To be fair I only found out about the like and share today after being closed down on FB for the last three days. Now I have read this thread I would not dream of liking and sharing comps but I am sure there are more compers like myself who had no idea it was not allowed until they had read this. I can not get back on FB at all as it does not get any further than the pics which all seem to be of comps and not people and then it tells me to come back later. This has been the same for the last few days so there is nothing more I can do at the moment.
    Oh and thanks so much Bluebella and EDC for your advice xx
  • BlueBella
    BlueBella Posts: 10,371 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    yes I have some MSE friends on Facebook who didn't know about this thread. I am still confused as to why some people have just logged straight back in and some like you, angelabbie, cannot!???
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • Got a few notifications from Facebook through to my email so I thought I would have a go see if I could get on

Well it bloody let me straight on :cool: :j

What's suddenly changed?
  • And yes it seems that many of my mse friends are still liking and sharing away as I speak :doh::think:
  • piraterob
    piraterob Posts: 153 Forumite
    are the competions which are just like and not share ok
    Wins so Far 2010 Teddy Bear

Wins so Far 2011 £5 Lightbulb Voucher:idea:Playstation 3:rotfl:
  • katbull
    katbull Posts: 278 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    BlueBella wrote: »
    On no - could mean FB are on the cull again! Is there anyway we can help with identifying photos?

BlueBella,
    Thank you for your kind offer of help with identifying photos,
    i somehow managed to get the last lot all right and was sent a security code to enter and am now back on facebook, i will now be so careful and no more L&S. xx
  • BlueBella
    BlueBella Posts: 10,371 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    katbull wrote: »
    BlueBella,
    Thank you for your kind offer of help with identifying photos,
    i somehow managed to get the last lot all right and was sent a security code to enter and am now back on facebook, i will now be so careful and no more L&S. xx

:j Yeah Katbull! Fingers crossed you stay on! :j
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • angelabbie
    angelabbie Posts: 409 Forumite
    Bluebella I am mystified especially as I have a second page for my business that really shows I am genuine. I have two pages on one account and if I was shown a bunch of pictures from my business likes I would not have a clue who they were either. My business likes are for business and my friends likes are for comps so I am pretty stuffed lol.
  • grannybiker
    grannybiker Posts: 12,128 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    And before anyone gets too complacent thinking it's all over- another FB friends has just posted that she's been locked out again this morning ... :(
    She's untagged loads of photos & not done any L&S since this kicked off.
    Worse things will have happened in the world today...
    "The only thing that really matters, it to love and to be loved."
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport