Loan Spotter - Spotted my friend :(

Options

Comments

• david39
    david39 Posts: 1,968 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone actually managed to get a loan arranged by these sharks?
  • Apples2
    Apples2 Posts: 6,442 Forumite
    Options
    david39 wrote: »
    Tell me that isn't a serious question!!!!
  • OutOfDate
    Options
    I can honestly say that I never saw a single piece of documentation leave the building, they claim to have "In-house" Lenders, but thats a lie, as there are only 2 offices, one for calls/HR/Customer service, and one for training.
  • bigadaj
    bigadaj Posts: 11,531 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    david39 wrote: »

If you send me £79.99 I can supply you with an answer...
  • gb12345
    gb12345 Posts: 3,055 Forumite
    Options
    How strange that the day after an unauthorised representative of the company spams the board telling us what good guys they are, we get a new poster singing their praises.
  • the same happened to me last night, they called me and said they could help me!!
    went through the application told me they could help me, might not be the full loan but will be the closest they can get me... went onto ask for my card details to take a one off payment for their service I told them where to go! Hopefully they wont ring me again..

Question for everyone here DO PEOPLE NOT KNOW WHAT THE LAST 3 NUMBERS ON THEIR CARDS ARE FOR? IF YOU DONT WANT TO PAY THEM WHY YOU GIVE THEM OUT??
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    the same happened to me last night, they called me and said they could help me!!
    went through the application told me they could help me, might not be the full loan but will be the closest they can get me... went onto ask for my card details to take a one off payment for their service I told them where to go! Hopefully they wont ring me again..

Question for everyone here DO PEOPLE NOT KNOW WHAT THE LAST 3 NUMBERS ON THEIR CARDS ARE FOR? IF YOU DONT WANT TO PAY THEM WHY YOU GIVE THEM OUT??

Or just dont give any card/bank account details over the phone to anyone especially to someone saying they promise the earth..
  • Apples2
    Options
    Why give ANY number out if you don't intend paying for something?

The last three aren't always required anyway.
  • Has anyone tried to contact these people ?
  • Apples2
    Options
    Has anyone tried to contact these people ?
    The OP did, see if you can go all the way back to the first page and read it, there's a few hints.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure