Nespresso U machine

I want to buy my Dad a Nespresso U machine with Milk frother for Xmas but they are £150 between Currys, John Lewis, Selfridges and Go Electrical. I have searched for the cheapest and £138.90 is the cheapest I can get it but I don't want to purchase it this side of Christmas if its going to be heavily reduced on Boxing Day.

Does anyone know how to find out if these are ever included in Boxing Day sales as if they are not, I will buy it now. If they are, I will hold on.

Thanks for any help - much appreciated

Comments

• you may get an extra £10 off post Christmas but the prices don't vary much, Nespresso tend to do offers of Vouchers for coffee & accessories rather than discount the machines.
  • Does he really need the milk brother ? I have one and use it so rarely. Unless he's constantly drinking Lattee and the like I'd avoid, you can always buy it later as an accessory. Then you could buy the Nespresso Pixie machine for around £100
  • emmac887 wrote: »
    I want to buy my Dad a Nespresso U machine with Milk frother for Xmas but they are £150 between Currys, John Lewis, Selfridges and Go Electrical. I have searched for the cheapest and £138.90 is the cheapest I can get it but I don't want to purchase it this side of Christmas if its going to be heavily reduced on Boxing Day.

Does anyone know how to find out if these are ever included in Boxing Day sales as if they are not, I will buy it now. If they are, I will hold on.

Thanks for any help - much appreciated

I bought it from Go Electrical at £138.90, however in reality it is more like £63.90 as you get £75 worth of Nespresso vouchers in return for your purchase (yes it has to be spent in 'batches' they give you £25 per month in your nespresso account x 3).

For me, being an 'avid' nespresso drinker was very good as I always spend £55 or so in coffee through nespresso every month, so I got the £75 back making my machine spend equal to only £63.90. BARGAIN :D

if you do spend at Nespresso then no boxing day sales will make it cheaper than that...if you don't then you might as well wait and see.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure