Half price sky multi room

Hi, ive just called sky to cancel my multi room , i was offered 6mths half price multi room and a free remote control for it as ours is broken, so was very pleased £5 a mth im not complaining.
Im also currently getting money of my normal subcription so it doesnt effect any other discounts. :j
2008 WINS
PS3 AND GAME :j DS LITE GAME:j DVD BOX SET
DEAL OR NO DEAL GAME :j SO FAR SO GOOD:j

Comments

• how did you get money off your normal subscription because i got my multiroom for £4.95 a month forever but they wont drop the subscription price
    :TIf your happy and you know it clap your hands :T
  • I can't even get multi-room for £4.95! They will only give it me for £9.95 - that will teach me to be with them for over 10 years!
  • Beanbag
    Beanbag Posts: 183 Forumite
    cheekypepe wrote: »
    I can't even get multi-room for £4.95! They will only give it me for £9.95 - that will teach me to be with them for over 10 years!

Hi you can only get multi room for 4.95 if you have the basic package, anything above and it's full price!
  • Thats typical Sky - the more you pay the less you get!
  • LeeSouthEast
    LeeSouthEast Posts: 3,822
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    I was due to have half-price multiroom for a year (we took out 2 multirooms), I noticed the !!!!!!s only did it for the first month last week.

Why am I not surprised? lol
    Starting Debt: ~£20,000 01/01/2009. DFD: 20/11/2009 :j
    Do something amazing. GIVE BLOOD.
  • iceage3
    iceage3 Posts: 235 Forumite
    i have been with sky for 10 yrs and its about time they got rid off multiroom

they got rid off sky plus charges

and not only that they charged me £65 for a bloke too change a remote control

and off course there customer service is rubbish

i rang up and said "i want too get rid off the movie channels " and they was saying would your kids miss it all the family movies trying to bribe me.

why cant u have a service where u go down in price ,i can go up in subscription ie get movies sports but u have to ring them up to go down in price.

rant over the only thing whats good is the sports and would miss that if we got rid off.
  • guinness34
    guinness34 Posts: 139 Forumite
    why is it that new customer get more that thouse of us that stay with them
  • code-a-holic
    code-a-holic Posts: 1,360 Forumite
    The half price muliroom is called multi room lite. Its advertised in Wales for new and old customers. Very easy to get - advertised in wales due to switchover just happened.
  • joey123
    joey123 Posts: 232 Forumite
    Hi, im not on a basic package ive got movies and so on, i got 25% off my normal bill for 6mths, i just rang asked to cancel my sky package due to credit crunch straight away i was offered 25%off for 6mths.
    And today i rang went to cancel my multi room, and offered straight away with half price multiroom for 6mths.
    Ive been with sky for over 6 years and every few mths when i phone to cancel i normaly get offers to stay with them.
    Good luck all xx
    2008 WINS
    PS3 AND GAME :j DS LITE GAME:j DVD BOX SET
    DEAL OR NO DEAL GAME :j SO FAR SO GOOD:j
  • bubble098
    bubble098 Posts: 71 Forumite
    hi all - just quick question about half price multi rooms offers... did you have to pay for box and installation???? ive got sky+ downstairs and wouldnt mind (at half price anyway!) sky upstairs just standard box will be fine but wondering if will have to pay for box and installation thanks x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure