Credit Card HELP!!

Hi People, so I am in need of a credit card but unable to wait the normal 7-10 working days so forth. Is their any possible way of receiving the card earlier as I am I need. Maybe through a credit card broker or something. I appreciate the support and help. Thank you.

Comments

• robin58
    robin58 Posts: 2,802 Forumite
    Abc.123786 wrote: »
    Hi People, so I am in need of a credit card but unable to wait the normal 7-10 working days so forth. Is their any possible way of receiving the card earlier as I am I need. Maybe through a credit card broker or something. I appreciate the support and help. Thank you.
    No, all companies will take 7-10 working days

.If you need it that fast the only way is a balaclava and a local bank,
    The more I live, the more I learn.
    The more I learn, the more I grow.
    The more I grow, the more I see.
    The more I see, the more I know.
    The more I know, the more I see,
    How little I know.!! ;)
  • robin58
    robin58 Posts: 2,802 Forumite
    No, all companies will take 7-10 working days

.If you need it that fast the only way is a balaclava and a local bank,
    The more I live, the more I learn.
    The more I learn, the more I grow.
    The more I grow, the more I see.
    The more I see, the more I know.
    The more I know, the more I see,
    How little I know.!! ;)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Metro bank do cards on the spot.
  • derps
    derps Posts: 137 Forumite
    John Lewis will give you a temporary card in the store when you apply there, I believe.
  • john1002
    john1002 Posts: 984 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    If it helps applied for Lloyds card Monday night and I have Pin and card today Saturday, so 5 days which is quite quick, capital one as well are quick i'll have that card Monday and only applied for that 27th.

Good luck

John
  • Capital one takes up to 9 days.. Seems lengthy. Thanks guys. However I was told that through a credit broker you are able to receive the card earlier but I am unable to find a credit broker unless this was a tale. I was checking a thread on some site some individual got a Santander credit card within 2 days after applying which was a shock. Any other suggestions. Metro bank? How about if you apply online what's the procedure. Cheers people.
  • bigadaj
    bigadaj Posts: 11,531 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Capital one takes up to 9 days.. Seems lengthy. Thanks guys. However I was told that through a credit broker you are able to receive the card earlier but I am unable to find a credit broker unless this was a tale. I was checking a thread on some site some individual got a Santander credit card within 2 days after applying which was a shock. Any other suggestions. Metro bank? How about if you apply online what's the procedure. Cheers people.

Well you seem to have wasted three days already.

I'm not sure what you mean by a credit broker, they would normally be used by those with very poor financial histories as I understand it, and would have thought it would have delayednrathervthan speeded up the process.

Metro bank would be quick but you need to go into their branch, though I think this might be more a debit card than a credit card.

Why the rush?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport