Ugg Boots from £62 delivered

Comments

• ~Chameleon~
    ~Chameleon~ Posts: 11,956
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    They've arrived!!! :j :j :j

They're soooooo warm and snuggly I don't ever want to take them off again :rotfl:

No problem with the sizing, these are US9 and I'm a UK7, but they are quite a generous fit and I do have fairly wide feet, so anyone with small/narrow feet might want to get a size smaller if they want a snug fit ;)

I got the tall black ones jelly belly, but I'm very tempted to get a chocolate pair too, got a 5% voucher off next order :D

PS ordered Sun - dispatched Tues - delivered Thurs - excellent service!!! :T
    “You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.”
  • Fabulous...I have just ordered the tall chestnut ones.....US size 9. I am now trying to order the care products......
  • cazarol
    cazarol Posts: 780
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Fabulous...I have just ordered the tall chestnut ones.....US size 9. I am now trying to order the care products......

I've just ordered some of the patchwork ones from Taylor Shoes. Where do you get the care products from as I think I ought to get organised before they arrive!!
  • ^!£$&
    ^!£$& Posts: 1,929 Forumite
    Fabulous...I have just ordered the tall chestnut ones.....US size 9. I am now trying to order the care products......
    Dont pay over the odds for the uggs branded foot wear products they also recommend that you can use storm brand products on uggs! I do and they've been great and made my uggs waterproof!
    footweardefender.jpg

Look here to purchase them!
  • cazarol
    cazarol Posts: 780
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    snowbrow wrote: »
    Dont pay over the odds for the uggs branded foot wear products they also recommend that you can use storm brand products on uggs! I do and they've been great and made my uggs waterproof!
    footweardefender.jpg

Look here to purchase them!

Thats brill snowbrow, Many Thanks. I had seen that when I was searching and its good to have something recomended.
    Cheers
  • I have quite fat legs - does anyone know if the short Uggs will fit my legs - very tempted and I love my crocs
    Titch :)
  • mae
    mae Posts: 1,511
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi I am a UK size 4 with narrow feet so does anyone know what size I should order from the Australia Direct site? Thanks
  • ~Chameleon~
    ~Chameleon~ Posts: 11,956
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    mae wrote: »
    Hi I am a UK size 4 with narrow feet so does anyone know what size I should order from the Australia Direct site? Thanks

I should imagine you'd get away with a US5 (women's size) as they are quite generous fitting. Alternatively you could email them with your actual foot measurements and ask for guidance, they're a really helpful team at Aussiedirect :)
    “You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.”
  • I e-mailed aussie direct last week and they were very helpful re sizing....my boots are en route and I can't wait. My sister is going to order some now!!! They really are a bargain.
  • I hope you're happy paying top whack for second-rate boots. they arent proper UGG boots- get real
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure