The cheapest Pay As You Go mobile tariff

Comments

• csj wrote: »
    What is the cost of voicemail on the Asda tariff (assuming that they do offer voicemail). I don't see it listed in their rates anywhere.

It is listed. Full list copied below

Monthly Line Rental:£0.00 Itemised Billing Charge:Does not include Itemised Billing Landline Peak:8p Landline Off-Peak:8p Same Network Peak:8p Same Network Off-Peak:8p Other Network Peak:8p Other Network Off-Peak:8p Voicemail Peak:8p Voicemail Off-Peak:8p SMS:4p MMS:25p GPRS:20p /MB Free Minutes per month:N/A Free SMS per month:N/A Free MMS per month:N/A
  • csj_2
    csj_2 Posts: 100 Forumite
    Thanks anactuary - I must be blind
  • This ASDA deal sounds amazing, I read on the initial post that credits don't expire. I can't find whether this includes sending picture messages though. Is this possible with PAYG? If so how much is with the ASDA deal? Does it count as double a text message for example????

Thanks
  • djmpne wrote: »
    This ASDA deal sounds amazing, I read on the initial post that credits don't expire. I can't find whether this includes sending picture messages though. Is this possible with PAYG? If so how much is with the ASDA deal? Does it count as double a text message for example????

Thanks
    See my message above - #20
  • I am living in Greece and need to visit the UK during October 2008. Is there a sim card I can buy or obtain to use in my own PAYG mobile for this period? I will need to phone Greece a few times, as well as local and national Uk calls.
  • Have been to ASDA Park Royal and there were a few people asking for this offer.The assistant said that they do not have it, have not had, it as far as know won,t have it .Try another store was the advice.I remember months ago they promoted a phone for 9,99 Park Royal never had that one either.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,090 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    What do you mean by offer?
    misteritsy wrote: »
    Have been to ASDA Park Royal and there were a few people asking for this offer.The assistant said that they do not have it, have not had, it as far as know won,t have it .Try another store was the advice.I remember months ago they promoted a phone for 9,99 Park Royal never had that one either.
  • MSE Archna.

Many, many, many thanks for your free and value for money advise.
    Thanks to you I have just, in the last 3 minutes, Unlocked my Samsung e900 mobile phone at a cost of ZERO. I called Orange, my network provider, and they told me I would have to wait up to a month and the charge would be £20. I told them to get lost and did what you advised. Within minutes I found a forum that issues free unlocking codes.
    Anyway, with my phone now unlocked I'm going to move my network over to Asda (Vodaphone) with a 50 pence sim and using the same number.

Many thanks for your good work, keep it going.

Regards,

Bob.
  • loopy_lass
    loopy_lass Posts: 1,551 Forumite
    dont forget, if you have a few hours to spare, work at asda, and get 10% off all purchases, includinf top up, excluding petrol..... i work on checkouts, we choose our own hours and can shift swap to our hearts content....

loops
    THE CHAINS OF HABIT ARE TOO WEAK TO BE FELT UNTIL THEY ARE TOO STRONG TO BE BROKEN... :A
  • Chrysalis
    Chrysalis Posts: 4,148 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    yep I been waiting for this tariff, waiting for asda to ring me back now as they rejecting ym card online.

My current tariff t-mobile text appeal is slightly cheaper for text but way more for phone calls. 3p text 35p min calls.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure