The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

Swagbucks - September 2013

Comments

• Techn
    Techn Posts: 826 Forumite
    Why is it today that I get my first non crediting DS when I'm only just starting to get the target
    Swagbucks since July 2012 - £300 Paypal, £330 Amazon

Neobux since 22nd June 2013 - $3600, 1398 referrals
  • Techn
    Techn Posts: 826 Forumite
    Just did a pretty long PL survey about video games that only gave me 1sb. Avoid!
    Swagbucks since July 2012 - £300 Paypal, £330 Amazon

Neobux since 22nd June 2013 - $3600, 1398 referrals
  • Techn wrote: »
    Just did a pretty long PL survey about video games that only gave me 1sb. Avoid!

Same here :mad:
    2015 goal from online stuff: £900
    Currently at: £633.05/£900
    2014 goal: £1256.85/£800 Goal reached 29/9!
    2013 goal: £973.30/£500 Goal reached 31/7!
  • Al1x
    Al1x Posts: 1,653
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Finally had a DS ... but it didn't credit :(
  • I've just done a 5minute DS by Toluna which has credited straight away on tariffs.
    I've been lucky in the 2 times I have tried on seperate days they've credited.
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    I've had a few DS pop up, but one was Toluna, which people say didn't credit for them, an energy one I had a bad feeling of and a financial one which never credits anyway, so didn't try them.
  • CathWales wrote: »
    and a financial one which never credits anyway

Is that the Financial Products / Financial Services one which starts by asking you to name banks / building societies - in little speech bubbles?

If so, I've had that one at least a dozen times in the last couple of months and always been DQ after the first 5 minutes regardless of the way I've tackled it. :mad:

Anyone else experienced similar?
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    gotmurked wrote: »
    Is that the Financial Products / Financial Services one which starts by asking you to name banks / building societies - in little speech bubbles?

If so, I've had that one at least a dozen times in the last couple of months and always been DQ after the first 5 minutes regardless of the way I've tackled it. :mad:

Yes, that's the one, Hall & Partners I think, I always get dq'd early in and so don't bother now. All my DS options are exhausted it seems. but not worried as they are not always crediting and I'm waiting on credit for the 88SB TS I did earlier.....or another fobb off email from SB. Trying to get to the next payout level so i can leave, tho not sure what level that is, depends on my patience/stress level lol.
  • gotmurked wrote: »

:rotfl: I always get this one and it never works for me either.

---

Managed to get all the Collector's Bills today. :) On 79/110 so far.
    Swagbucks since 13/08/2013: £70 AGC
  • Oh boy, I'm going to have fun trying to get those 31 SB...
    Swagbucks since 13/08/2013: £70 AGC
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport