Office shoes promotion code wanted

Hi - has anyone got a promotion or discount code for Office Shoes for use on their website??

Comments

• Don't bother! I've just been told by Office in Norwich that I can't get a refund on a pair of shoes I bought last week, even though the guy who sold the shoes told me it wasn't a problem to take them back if I decided they weren't suitable after I tried them on at home.

Rubbish!
  • DON'T BUY AT OFFICE SHOES!!!

They are really not nice with their consumers...

Their shoes look lovely but most of them are totally uncomfortable... and you can NOT be refunded.

If you really want to buy shoes, make sure you have walked with them into the shop and come back several times and think twice! Because once you buy the shoes, online or into the shop, they make it very difficult for you to give them back (even a few hours after your purchase), they pretend you have walked with the shoes you try to be refunded for, so they just refuse to take them back (even if you swear you haven't walk outside)

Then, if they take them back, they give you the values of the shoes in gift cards :-(

Oh... and of course, you can not purchase shoes online (where the cheap shoes are) with your gift card. And they don't want to order the shoes you want...

BAD SERVICE FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS!

Real shame as they could be a nice brand...
  • No_Future
    No_Future Posts: 334 Forumite
    ditto the above.

1) customer service is abysmal - i ordered online and they never responded to a single email I sent
    2) all shoes i have ever bought from office LOOK nice but are of poor quality/uncomfortable. they just don't last. e.g. 1) high heels worn just a few times, the leather is coming off the heel.
    3) refund policy is pants compared to the vast majority of other retailers
    4) very overpriced given the poor quality and lack of customer service. i don;t shop at primark, but i suspect even primark has better customer service than office

i really wouldn't bother with office again. topshop, john lewis, clarks or house of fraser would be much better bets - nicer shoes, better quality and much better customer service
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Most of Office shoes are uncomfortable?

Wouldn't just be sour grapes would it?

Aren't most fashion shoes cheap, nasty and badly made,not just Office?
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Don't bother! I've just been told by Office in Norwich that I can't get a refund on a pair of shoes I bought last week, even though the guy who sold the shoes told me it wasn't a problem to take them back if I decided they weren't suitable after I tried them on at home.

Rubbish!

No,but they would have exchanged them,or given you a credit note/Gift vouchers.(you should have clarified this at the time)
  • Lauzy
    Lauzy Posts: 171 Forumite
    So... does anyone have a code...?
    :A Carpe diem :A
    :heart: Official Market Maven :heart:
  • OFF861 for 10% off x
  • raisen
    raisen Posts: 21 Forumite
    SUMCAT11 for 10% off just worked for me
    Also st10 for free delivery, but can't use both together so work out the best for you :)
  • DON'T BUY AT OFFICE SHOES!!!

They are really not nice with their consumers...

Their shoes look lovely but most of them are totally uncomfortable... and you can NOT be refunded.

If you really want to buy shoes, make sure you have walked with them into the shop and come back several times and think twice! Because once you buy the shoes, online or into the shop, they make it very difficult for you to give them back (even a few hours after your purchase), they pretend you have walked with the shoes you try to be refunded for, so they just refuse to take them back (even if you swear you haven't walk outside)

Then, if they take them back, they give you the values of the shoes in gift cards :-(

Oh... and of course, you can not purchase shoes online (where the cheap shoes are) with your gift card. And they don't want to order the shoes you want...

BAD SERVICE FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS!

Real shame as they could be a nice brand...

You can now purchase with a gift card online and your first issue is irrelevant, it's like being angry at Asda because birdseye chicken burgers are gross. The brands and comfort aren't their fault, it's yours for not knowing how you are with the style of shoe.
    The gift card returns policy is big in most stores even though it's usually called a credit note. It's to prevent people buying shoes for an event and returning them for cash and no reason.

I advise with anything anywhere try it on in store, or if you do get them home DO NOT take the label off before trying for a while.
    Especially if you're unhappy about general returns policy's.
  • vicx
    vicx Posts: 3,091 Forumite
    Free delivery code: ST11
    A home without a dog is like a flower without petals.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure