Kybotech Ltd

Options

Comments

• perowne
    Options
    Hi KyboTech,

I have been looking at your BillyOh range and stumbled upon this thread which is making me very nervous buying from you.

Can I ask specifically why on your website at http://www.billyoh.co.uk/buy.aspx you list Woolworths as a stockist of this range when they are not as far as I can see?

This is just adding to my suspicion...

V

and then there were three....

• Kybotech
    Options
    I can confirm that Kybotech do supply Woolworths with products from Kybotech Limited.
  • phantom2008
    Options
    I'm not sure of any bad press about Kybotech - however, I'm definately an unhappy customer.

I ordered a shed weeks ago, on the site it said it would be with me in 5 days time. Great, I thought.

A few days later I got a mail saying delivery would be 5 to 10 days because of delays.

Fair enough I thought.

A week later I get told by way of automated e-mail that deliver would be 2 - 7 days.

Week later, still nothing.

Chasing them up yesterday, they tell me that they only expect to receive the shed (to them - not me) on the 10th of March!!

So, I will be waiting at least another 2 weeks.

A MONTH in total for a shed that, on their web site said 5 days. (That's if I even get it!).

In fact - it still says 5 days on their site.

This is rubbish... just lies to get your money - which they take immediately.

This item is a Pre-Order. Most decent companies offer to only take money when the item is dispatched... the reason Kybotech wont do this is everyone would just cancel their order due to the shocking lies with regards to delivery times.

This is happening right now - not last summer.

Sort it out Kybotech. :confused:
  • Kybotech
    Options
    On our website we state delivery will be approximately 5 days however in our terms and conditions it does say it can take up to 28 days. We do try to deliver quickly and within the 5 days but delays may occur that prevent us being able to deliver within this time. We do keep you informed and updated regularly by email the progress of your order and are given the option to cancel at any time and receive your money back if you feel the delay is unacceptable, you are also offered the option to change your order to an alternative product that we could deliver sooner. All items purchased over the web money is taken straight away and as i stated earlier you have the right to cancel and receive your money back.
  • Reggie_Rebel
    Options
    There's a big difference between 5 days and 28 days though.

Especially when correspondance was sent estimating between 5 and ten days.

Phantom's post suggests that Kybotech knew this was a pre-order.

I expect most MSEer's would be interested to know if you refund money as quickly as you take it?
    It's taken me years of experience to get this cynical
  • Kybotech
    Options
    Due to the volume of orders we receive the item went out of stock and we aim to get more stock from the manufacturers to enable us to deliver in the expected lead time.
    The customer has the right to cancel and receive a refund at any time if they feel the delay is unacceptable.
  • phantom2008
    Options
    Why does your site still list my product as being "Delivery in 5 days" when other products are listed as "Delivery in 14 days". Stock due 2nd week of March = 14 days at the quickest.

Your site should not say "Delivery in 5 days" if you think it will be 28 days. It should definately not still be saying 5 days on your site.

Look at the many computer parts sites out there. They tell you exactly when they are getting stock in and how much. This is exactly what you should be doing - or just stating that delivery is usually between 5 and 28 days... not lying and saying "Delivery in 5 days" against an item when it wont be!

Please update your site properly - this will help keep customers happy as they know what to expect at the time of order - not through several automated and very impersonal e-mails.
  • Reggie_Rebel
    Options
    So how quickly do Kybotech refund money once a customer orders?
    It's taken me years of experience to get this cynical
  • Kybotech
    Options
    on the website it says a general message of delivery approx 5 working days but if you look at the individual sheds they have individual approximate delivery lead times.
    The refunds are processed in 3 - 5 working days which is part of the banking procedure.
  • Kybotech
    Options
    message for phanton2008 how long have you been waiting for your shed and which shed is it?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure