Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • heatherw_01
    • By heatherw_01 25th Jul 08, 8:50 AM
    • 4,625Posts
    • 3,389Thanks
    heatherw_01
    0 WOW
    BzzAgent - Free samples to test
    • 25th Jul 08, 8:50 AM
    0 WOW
    BzzAgent - Free samples to test 25th Jul 08 at 8:50 AM
    This is a continuation of this thread

BzzAgent is a site where you can test products for free.

The site also wants people to tell their friends about the product they have tried and get their opinions.

http://www.bzzagent.co.uk
    I'm the Board Guide on Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
Page 341
    • crystal9
    • By crystal9 23rd Jun 14, 1:45 PM
    • 3,686 Posts
    • 2,713 Thanks
    crystal9
    wow...its amazing how not putting in a decimal point can change everything!

that should kit out the whole class!!!!!!
    Originally posted by LEJC
    Oops!!!!!! I wish it was that amount
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • Saetana
    I have a Bzz score of 8 at the moment - it was 8.9 a few months ago but I seem to be losing a point every so often despite completing all their mangy surveys. I haven't had a campaign in months, you would have thought they would prefer experienced testers but clearly this is not the case :P
    2015 Wins: 300 Bedroom Accessories, 200 Vouchers, Chivas Regal, 5 T-shirts, Assorted Skincare/Toiletries, Theatre Tickets, Lamp, Mirror, 3 x Shoes, Case of Juice
    • crystal9
    • By crystal9 23rd Jun 14, 4:05 PM
    • 3,686 Posts
    • 2,713 Thanks
    crystal9
    I have a Bzz score of 8 at the moment - it was 8.9 a few months ago but I seem to be losing a point every so often despite completing all their mangy surveys. I haven't had a campaign in months, you would have thought they would prefer experienced testers but clearly this is not the case :P
    Originally posted by Saetana
    Yep I agree my score is 8.9 even had a few exceptionals in last week but none of new campaigns

My hubby's score is 7.3 I think and he got the f&f one shame he's not female maybe would have got the Braun then
  • LouFace
    Ahh what a surprise, a new batch of Epilators, and a new bunch of "only joined a week ago" campaign participants.
    I am the master of all I create. So this bacon sandwich better do as it's told.
  • LEJC
    Looks like they are now offering some braun shavers for the men....
    • crystal9
    • By crystal9 24th Jun 14, 10:55 AM
    • 3,686 Posts
    • 2,713 Thanks
    crystal9
    Looks like they are now offering some braun shavers for the men....
    Originally posted by LEJC
    Have to tell hubby to check account
  • welshdeedee
    What is the point of the scoring system? I asked this when Buzz was relatively new.......now a few years down the line, I'm still none the wiser. Invites seem to be random!
    30:22
    30:07
    29:07
  • LEJC
    More mens shavers have gone on...theres quite a collection of braun products now....my only assumption can be that they are offering them to new people and those who are perhaps not as active as other members.

I cant believe that so few regular posters on this site havent been offered something,its clearly targeted towards new members.
    I have had a run of quite a few campaigns recently and been getting exceptional for some of the reports...cant complain at what I do get from them...but it would be nice to get a significant item to trial that I'm not required to purchase even at a reduced rate!
  • BERTIE1984
    just had a fairy platinum invite, signed up and had email telling me i'm in but its nowhere to b found now!
    2015- Disney on Ice tickets. meal for 2 with wine. Woodbuds. 2xRowntree randoms. 50 cheque. 200 m+s vouchers. After Eights.
  • BERTIE1984
    ah its ok, fixed now x
    2015- Disney on Ice tickets. meal for 2 with wine. Woodbuds. 2xRowntree randoms. 50 cheque. 200 m+s vouchers. After Eights.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 25th Jun 14, 4:08 PM
    • 9,862 Posts
    • 32,747 Thanks
    sarah1972
    I am in on the Fairy Platinum Trial

To get your kitchenware back to its sparkling best, your BzzKit will feature:
    30ct FREE sample pack of Fairy Platinum dishwasher tablets
    Coupons for money off Fairy Platinum at Tesco
    Pass along coupons for money off Fairy Platinum at Tesco
    Pass along samples
    I'm a Board Guide on the Freebies and Freebies (Low Spend) Board, discount codes 'n' vouchers and music moneysaving boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

New to MSE?http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/site/forum-introduction-guide?_ga=1.180583330.489173029.1402242994
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 25th Jun 14, 4:27 PM
    • 9,862 Posts
    • 32,747 Thanks
    sarah1972
    As this is now over 300 pages long I have done a new BzzAgent thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=65872389#post65872389
    I'm a Board Guide on the Freebies and Freebies (Low Spend) Board, discount codes 'n' vouchers and music moneysaving boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

New to MSE?http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/site/forum-introduction-guide?_ga=1.180583330.489173029.1402242994
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,286Posts Today

8,333Users online

Martin's Twitter