Help with Aqua Card initial limit.

2»

Comments

• @Tori,

What sort of strategy are you going to implement, payment wise? I'm still trying to figure out the best way that I can to get a balance increase come review time.
  • Tori_Bellatrix
    Tori_Bellatrix Posts: 1,307
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Not sure really ... I swap between paying it off it full or paying part payments on my cards ... I think the main thing is that you keep all payments up to date and don't go over your credit limit.
    :happylove Tori Bellatrix :happylove

.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.
  • Thanks for taking the time out to answer my questions Tori.

Hope you have a nice evening. Lewis
  • clio
    clio Posts: 3,345 Forumite
    Tori
    well done on your endevours ..
    and you lewis as well..
  • Katie789
    Katie789 Posts: 51 Forumite
    which CRA do Aqua use Tori?

I've had my Aqua card for a year now and they report to Experian and Equifax. Interestingly it's just shown as a halifax card rather than an aqua card on your reports so doesn't immediately flag up as a sub-prime card.

They've given me limit increases every 4 months, the first 2 automatically (£650 to £1250 and then £1250 to £1650) and the most recent one I requested and they upped it by a further £300
  • katie1
    katie1 Posts: 837 Forumite
    Katie789 wrote: »
    I've had my Aqua card for a year now and they report to Experian and Equifax. Interestingly it's just shown as a halifax card rather than an aqua card on your reports so doesn't immediately flag up as a sub-prime card.

They've given me limit increases every 4 months, the first 2 automatically (£650 to £1250 and then £1250 to £1650) and the most recent one I requested and they upped it by a further £300

Can i ask if you pay your balance in full every month or min payment??
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    OH got approved for Aqua card and it came with a £750 limit on it. They now do have online access as he registered and set it up last night
  • oceanscape
    oceanscape Posts: 392 Forumite
    About a month now ... no problems so far ... They don't have any internet service available but the automated telephone service works just as well for checking balances, payments etc ...
    Yes they do - https://www.aquacard.co.uk then click on "login" at the top right.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure