Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Nick9967
    • By Nick9967 3rd Nov 17, 9:42 AM
    • 8Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Nick9967
    Miss sold PPI or Plevin? help
    • 3rd Nov 17, 9:42 AM
    Miss sold PPI or Plevin? help 3rd Nov 17 at 9:42 AM
    Hi I've used Resolver to do 2 or 3 very very vague claims on miss selling PPI, unbelievably one of them has upheld and is sending a big fat cheque. This has spurred me on to cover every financial institution ive ever had dealings with and have now done about a dozen on Resolver. My question is that when you start a Resolver case you have the choice of which type of complaint you want to send, Miss Selling PPI, Plevin etc etc, till now ive done all under miss selling PPI , should I do another case to the same bank (or whatever) under Plevin or>?
Page 2
    • dunstonh
    • By dunstonh 12th Nov 17, 3:46 PM
    • 89,518 Posts
    • 55,958 Thanks
    dunstonh
    Sent my pleven thing off today via resolver form to capital one so will be interested to see if I get any commission paid back. Had credit card 14 years. Wonder what it might be?
    Originally posted by Cleo9990
    Timescale doesnt matter unless you were borrowing on the card each and every month for that period (borrowed as in the amount you didnt pay back in full that month). Then it is the amount you borrowed each month.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). Comments are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice. Different people have different needs and what is right for one person may not be for another. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

940Posts Today

6,827Users online

Martin's Twitter