Good CPA site for newbie ?

greetings all,
I need some suggestion about CPA sites.
I want to start working on CPA, I'm new to this kind of sites. If anyone can help me to point into the right direction for this opportunity, I'd be really appreciate.

Sorry if this is not the right section for my question.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,186 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I for one have no idea what CPA is so hopefully one of the regulars will log in and help.

CPA - Continuous payment Authority
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • soolin wrote: »
    I for one have no idea what CPA is so hopefully one of the regulars will log in and help.

CPA - Continuous payment Authority
    CPA (Cost Per Action / Cost Per Acquisition): This is an advertising model where publishers are paid for an action that is taken as a direct result of their marketing.

Its affiliate marketing type.
  • I guess it depends on what sort of content you write about? I am an affiliate to a few different bookmakers as I run a matched betting website, just got to make sure your content is related to what your affiliate links are selling
  • hendryap
    hendryap Posts: 19 Forumite
    I guess it depends on what sort of content you write about? I am an affiliate to a few different bookmakers as I run a matched betting website, just got to make sure your content is related to what your affiliate links are selling
    Well, I'm thinking about doing CPA without website, just use landing pages or direct promotion just for beginning for testing only while i learn more about CPA it self.

After I had enough knowledge about CPA, then I'll use my blog to promote them.
  • Marvqn1
    Marvqn1 Posts: 634 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Adscend Media, CPA Grip and CPA Lead are good for newbies.

Although the best CPA network depends on what type offers you want to promote as the range of offers varies on each network.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure