Official Vodafone Complaints/Query Thread

Options

Comments

• dazzaofdagenham
    Options
    d123 wrote: »
    I had a similar problem, cancellation of a sim only was messed up and I received a bill the month after it was cancelled.

I followed the instructions to contact them and the forum team fixed the issue and cleared the incorrect charge the next day.

Maybe calm down, be less emotional in your dealings with them, give them just the details they need and let them do their work. It worked for me.

I'm very calm thank you.

Safe in the knowledge that I am no longer a Vodafone customer and I will never be again. And anything I can do to persuade people not to be a customer is a win for me.
  • d123
    d123 Posts: 8,622 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I'm very calm thank you.

Safe in the knowledge that I am no longer a Vodafone customer and I will never be again. And anything I can do to persuade people not to be a customer is a win for me.

I'm not a customer anymore either and have no intention of becoming one again, however your posting method is anything but calm, go back and re-read your previous posts on this page, they have a thin edge of emotional hysteria in them, if you really want to dissuade people from joining Vodafone you need to do it in a way that doesn't make you look like a crazy ex-customer with a grudge...
    ====
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    edited 27 February 2017 at 2:04PM
    Options
    Hi all,

Hoax_1987 – I can see the team have resolved this for you. If you need further help, please let them know.

Marrak, jammygibb5, FinsburyPark59– So we can look into this further, please email us via the form here.

To access the form you'll need to enter the code EFT195.

As well as stating your query in the question box, please also quote "MSE Forum".

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post it on here and we'll check we've received it.

EllasPa – So we can check on this, please confirm the reference number you received in the automated email.

dondo and Wakefieldu – I'm glad to hear this has been resolved, if there's anything else we can help with let us know.

sghughes42 – So we can help with this, please email us via the form here.

To access the form you'll need to enter the code WRT135.

As well as stating your query in the question box, please also quote "MSE Forum".

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post it on here and we'll check we've received it.

007james – As your account is currently being handled by the Ombudsman team, we’d be unable to assist further with your account at this time.

Thanks,

Natasha
    Social Media Operations
    Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • EllasPa
    EllasPa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Vodafone wrote: »
    Hi all,

Hoax_1987 – I can see the team have resolved this for you. If you need further help, please let them know.

Marrak, jammygibb5, FinsburyPark59– So we can look into this further, please email us via the form here.

To access the form you'll need to enter the code EFT195.

EllasPa – So we can check on this, please confirm the reference number you received in the automated email.

dondo and Wakefieldu – I'm glad to hear this has been resolved, if there's anything else we can help with let us know.

sghughes42 – So we can help with this, please email us via the form here.

To access the form you'll need to enter the code WRT135.

007james – As your account is currently being handled by the Ombudsman team, we’d be unable to assist further with your account at this time.

Thanks,

Natasha
    Social Media Operations
    Vodafone UK

Hi Natasha

I don't even receive an automated email once I submit. I have checked spam/junk folders too. Please could you private message me and I will give you the details. EllasPa
  • dazzaofdagenham
    Options
    d123 wrote: »
    I'm not a customer anymore either and have no intention of becoming one again, however your posting method is anything but calm, go back and re-read your previous posts on this page, they have a thin edge of emotional hysteria in them, if you really want to dissuade people from joining Vodafone you need to do it in a way that doesn't make you look like a crazy ex-customer with a grudge...

Err I don't think so.

However you cannot imagine How frustrating it is when dealing with VF....one person tells you one thing and another tells you something else. Then they take random amounts from my account and cut me off for being in credit !!!!

A shocking life experience these people are..

Nothing upon nothing would ever make me join them again
  • d123
    d123 Posts: 8,622 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Err I don't think so.

However you cannot imagine How frustrating it is when dealing with VF....one person tells you one thing and another tells you something else. Then they take random amounts from my account and cut me off for being in credit !!!!

A shocking life experience these people are..

Nothing upon nothing would ever make me join them again

Why can't I imagine something I went through only last month?
    ====
  • mobilejunkie
    Options
    There's nothing new here.
  • dazzaofdagenham
    Options
    There's nothing new here.

Waste of a post
  • Ronnn
    Ronnn Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    Hi 15476672 but forgot to put mse on it
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi everyone,

EllasPa - So we can assist you further with your account, please resubmit the form after clearing your cache and cookies then trying an alternative browser.

Ronnn - Thanks for providing us with your reference number. I can see that the team have been in touch. Should you have any further queries, please respond to our latest email.

Thanks,

Natasha
    Social Media Operations
    Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure