Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bb8
    • By bb8 14th Mar 17, 1:20 AM
    • 74Posts
    • 306Thanks
    bb8
    George Asda Sale 13/03/2017
    • 14th Mar 17, 1:20 AM
    George Asda Sale 13/03/2017 14th Mar 17 at 1:20 AM
    Just a heads up that George are doing another round of sales adding a lot more stuff to existing lines. Many items on sale are 50% off

At the time of posting I see they haven't added the stuff to the sales section. I'm guessing they will be in there tomorrow or shall I say sometime today, otherwise just look in the non-sale sections

http://direct.asda.com/george/clothing/10,default,sc.html

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 21 Mar: You can get up to 50% off selected home and garden, electrical, and clothing items online at Asda George or in stores (find your nearest). The sale began online on Wed 15 Mar and in stores on Thu 16 Mar – Asda told us sale items are available while stocks last and some may be limited, so go quick if there’s something you want.

We also found offers on selected departments, eg, 20% off selected bedroom furniture, up to 40% off fragrances, and two for £6 tops and kids’ clothing.

Big thanks to bb8 for the spot!
    This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Oliver; 21-03-2017 at 5:35 PM.
Page 1
    • London_Girl
    • By London_Girl 15th Mar 17, 9:59 PM
    • 167 Posts
    • 607 Thanks
    London_Girl
    • 15th Mar 17, 9:59 PM
    • 15th Mar 17, 9:59 PM
    George are doing another round of sales adding a lot more stuff to existing lines. Many items on sale are 50% off

At the time of posting I see they haven't added the stuff to the sales section. I'm guessing they will be in there tomorrow or shall I say sometime today, otherwise just look in the non-sale sections

Thanks , I noticed this too yesterday.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,291Posts Today

8,548Users online

Martin's Twitter