Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 5th Mar 17, 9:57 PM
    • 11,556Posts
    • 33,683Thanks
    redfox
    0 WOW
    Tesco Instore Mega Reductions Thread II
    • 5th Mar 17, 9:57 PM
    0 WOW
    Tesco Instore Mega Reductions Thread II 5th Mar 17 at 9:57 PM
    As the previous thread had got quite long and many offers were long out of date, it's time for a new thread. The previous thread can be found here

This is a thread for mega reductions at Tescos - things that are reduced to clear and often at 75-90% of the original price.

It keeps them all in one place and by visiting this thread people can see any new additions without individual threads getting quickly lost and dropped down the pages in the fast moving Grabbit board.

So please post here if you see anything, then we can all take advantage. It helps to include as much detail as you can.

Please keep this thread just for listing the bargains

Thank you all for your contributions.
    Last edited by redfox; 06-03-2017 at 9:11 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge threads there. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1
    • redfox
    • By redfox 5th Mar 17, 9:59 PM
    • 11,556 Posts
    • 33,683 Thanks
    redfox
    • 5th Mar 17, 9:59 PM
    • 5th Mar 17, 9:59 PM
    the last post on the old thread:

bedford store frozen sorbets 47p and tesco 3pack raspberry white choc lollies 45p oreo lollies 59p
    Originally posted by youngie
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge threads there. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 6th Mar 17, 9:07 AM
    • 13,575 Posts
    • 233,803 Thanks
    Snap-ant
    • 6th Mar 17, 9:07 AM
    • 6th Mar 17, 9:07 AM
    Our Family Motto ~
    ♦ If all else fails - read the instructions ♦

• lin473
    • By lin473 6th Mar 17, 12:55 PM
    • 547 Posts
    • 610 Thanks
    lin473
    • 6th Mar 17, 12:55 PM
    • 6th Mar 17, 12:55 PM
    I got a 'big hugs' 13.5 tog king size duvet for £6 in Northampton
    I am not sure of the original price as there were no labels on the shelf.
    Plenty left
    • Luckystar
    • By Luckystar 10th Mar 17, 5:37 PM
    • 917 Posts
    • 3,140 Thanks
    Luckystar
    • 10th Mar 17, 5:37 PM
    • 10th Mar 17, 5:37 PM
    Lots of individual ice cream bars reduced to clear yesterday at Basingstoke (Chineham) superstore
    Maltesers Teasers 90ml - 15p
    Mars 74ml - 14p
    Dairy Milk 100ml - 16p
    Ben & Jerrys chocolate fudge brownie 'wich 80ml - 20p
    Cornetto (various flavours) / Feast / Maxibon and Twister all 10p
    • Edindevon
    • By Edindevon 14th Mar 17, 6:31 PM
    • 848 Posts
    • 4,035 Thanks
    Edindevon
    • 14th Mar 17, 6:31 PM
    • 14th Mar 17, 6:31 PM
    My local store had Tesco Finest Strawberry Tart 537g with a shelf edge label for 75p this evening. A member of staff pointed this out to me and explained it is a pricing error which will likely be fixed overnight. The online price is £3.00. Link.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,322Posts Today

5,113Users online

Martin's Twitter