Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • By 3010 4th Nov 11, 3:43 PM
    • 5,239Posts
    • 66,816Thanks
    o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)
    • 4th Nov 11, 3:43 PM
    o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**) 4th Nov 11 at 3:43 PM
    Current O2 offers listed in this thread. Probably best to start at the back page for more up to date offers.
    Last edited by 3010; 30-05-2012 at 10:18 PM.
Page 3
  • ponymad
    No I ve been with O2 for ages and never with Tesco... I m going to contact them. I could use the card one tomo as I m gong shopping!
    • debsjc
    • By debsjc 7th Nov 11, 4:19 PM
    • 3,154 Posts
    • 33,862 Thanks
    debsjc
    I've just registered and the card offer doesn't seem to be there. Am I too late for that one now?

I did find £15 off a £40 spend at House of Fraser which is good.
  • Dan2310
    I've just registered and the card offer doesn't seem to be there. Am I too late for that one now?

I did find £15 off a £40 spend at House of Fraser which is good.
    Originally posted by debsjc
    It should be there, it shouldnt expire for 4 weeks, are you within close distance of a BHS as I think the offers go on the distance to your closest store etc

• cheeky_monkey95
    When I logged in - have previously registered... go to the specific offers... its says oops there is a problem come back soon. Can anyone help me or confirm they are having the same problems
    Originally posted by ponymad
    If you are using a smartphone, you need to have the GPS turned on so that the app can get your location.
    • Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 8th Nov 11, 10:29 AM
    • 2,231 Posts
    • 1,955 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    I messed this up, found the BHS offer but clicked on the wrong button so it showed me the code on screen when I was not near the shop. Of course I had to close the screen so lost the code and it didn't send me a text or anything.
    • researcher
    • By researcher 8th Nov 11, 10:38 AM
    • 1,516 Posts
    • 1,763 Thanks
    researcher
    I messed this up, found the BHS offer but clicked on the wrong button so it showed me the code on screen when I was not near the shop. Of course I had to close the screen so lost the code and it didn't send me a text or anything.
    Originally posted by Chocmonster7
    Check under 'saved' it should be there, (next to 'all')
    • maxwellhouse
    • By maxwellhouse 8th Nov 11, 11:02 AM
    • 126 Posts
    • 235 Thanks
    maxwellhouse
    Every time I send a text to 2020 it comes back as failed - at the risk of sounding like a complete numpty - could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?!
    • By 3010 8th Nov 11, 6:56 PM
    • 5,239 Posts
    • 66,816 Thanks
    If you are using the smart phone app don't install the update. I am on Tesco and have just installed it and it has blocked me from accessing priority moments.
  • ponymad
    Well I got my phone to work .. the lovely lady at BHS explained I could choose any cards then I moved onto WHSmiths it all got a bit problematical as the link failed. Used my £5 off £15 spend but got the Bake off book half price and a computer book already reduced all for 13.99. I had a paper voucher - seems you have to keep requesting a new code..then I just followed the link. I did have to scroll right down and keep paging thro to find the BHS offer tho.
    • researcher
    • By researcher 9th Nov 11, 1:23 AM
    • 1,516 Posts
    • 1,763 Thanks
    researcher
    If you are using the smart phone app don't install the update. I am on Tesco and have just installed it and it has blocked me from accessing priority moments.
    Originally posted by 3010
    I'm told the same will happen if you are on Giff Gaff too. I've not downloaded the update and so far it's still working.
  • h007
    Originally posted by 3010
    there is an app?

i have been using it via the phones internet. where can i find the app??
  • Aidy
    there is an app?

i have been using it via the phones internet. where can i find the app??
    Originally posted by h007

App store / Android market depending what phone you are using
  • h007
    App store / Android market depending what phone you are using
    Originally posted by Aidy
    tried looking on the blackberry app world and cant find it
    • maxwellhouse
    • By maxwellhouse 9th Nov 11, 3:56 PM
    • 126 Posts
    • 235 Thanks
    maxwellhouse
    When I try and download the app I get a message "Update Required - this app requires ios 3.2
    Any ideas?
  • Aidy
    When I try and download the app I get a message "Update Required - this app requires ios 3.2
    Any ideas?
    Originally posted by maxwellhouse
    assuming you are using an ipad, iphone, ipod then it looks like you need to upgrade your ios via the iTunes.
    • Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 9th Nov 11, 4:36 PM
    • 2,231 Posts
    • 1,955 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    I don't think you can get the app if you use a Blackberry, I've had to use the web version and sadly that doesn't have the saved section so no free cards for me.
    • lisawood78
    • By lisawood78 9th Nov 11, 5:00 PM
    • 3,572 Posts
    • 6,043 Thanks
    lisawood78
    I used the 25% off New Look code today, saved me £25. Fab!
    2 angels in heaven
    • pumpkin1964
    • By pumpkin1964 9th Nov 11, 11:17 PM
    • 227 Posts
    • 499 Thanks
    pumpkin1964
    I had never heard of this before seeing this thread, and got 10% off Argos toys today, as well as a £5 voucher for spending over £50, many thanks
    • WhichWayNow
    • By WhichWayNow 10th Nov 11, 12:49 AM
    • 418 Posts
    • 1,023 Thanks
    WhichWayNow
    I used to get Daily texts telling me about the latest Moment promotions, but haven't had any for the past few weeks...

Anyone else experiencing this?
    • I luv cats
    • By I luv cats 10th Nov 11, 12:56 AM
    • 13,808 Posts
    • 62,048 Thanks
    I luv cats
    I used to get Daily texts telling me about the latest Moment promotions, but haven't had any for the past few weeks...

Anyone else experiencing this?
    Originally posted by WhichWayNow
    I just got a text recently saying they missed me

I use my Ipod touch and the offer you take up gets saved.

I also check the full website incase anything else going begging.

I've bagged 3 cinema tickets,% off pizza, cinema loyalty card with points last month.

Nothing tasty for me now

oh, I also get texts about tickets @ priority tickets
    Last edited by I luv cats; 10-11-2011 at 12:58 AM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

111Posts Today

1,809Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin