Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • By 3010 4th Nov 11, 3:43 PM
    • 5,227Posts
    • 66,804Thanks
    0 WOW
    o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)
    • 4th Nov 11, 3:43 PM
    0 WOW
    o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**) 4th Nov 11 at 3:43 PM
    Current O2 offers listed in this thread. Probably best to start at the back page for more up to date offers.
    Last edited by 3010; 30-05-2012 at 10:18 PM.
Page 219
    • savethepandas
    • By savethepandas 14th Mar 17, 3:59 PM
    • 154 Posts
    • 521 Thanks
    savethepandas
    Thorntons
    Got a bag of chocolates last week, code went to used, reappeared today as available and got my second bag this afternoon.
    • Africat
    • By Africat 14th Mar 17, 8:12 PM
    • 701 Posts
    • 985 Thanks
    Africat
    Got a bag of chocolates last week, code went to used, reappeared today as available and got my second bag this afternoon.
    Originally posted by savethepandas
    Same happened to me last week, seems like when they took it out of the mothers day deals and on to the main page it reset to available.
    My Nero code also still showed as available after id used it today, unsure why, doesn't normally, anyway I got my free drink at lunch time and another after work and 2 stamps on my card to boot!

Seem to be having a better run of freebies in the last couple of weeks.
    • ms_night_ryder
    • By ms_night_ryder 20th Mar 17, 2:05 PM
    • 2,995 Posts
    • 11,570 Thanks
    ms_night_ryder
    Free lip butter from body shop.
    Lose 28lb 3/28lb
    SPC Member 1522/2012-£264/ new pot 2013
    • Ziggy Stardust
    • By Ziggy Stardust 3rd Apr 17, 1:36 PM
    • 1,362 Posts
    • 907 Thanks
    Ziggy Stardust
    Free creme egg at WH Smith

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 4 Apr: If you’ve got a smartphone, you can get a free Cadbury Creme Egg at WHSmith (high street stores only) via the O2 Priority app. Simply show the code from the app to staff at the checkout.

It’s due to last until Mon 10 Apr, but could end before if all 40,000 codes run out. O2 wasn’t able to tell us exactly how many codes are left (the offer started on Mon 3 Apr), but others like this can run out quickly – so go quick if you want this.

If you're on O2 and you haven't got the app already, you can download it for free from the Apple App Store, Google Play or Windows store. Open the app, search for WHSmith and the offer should appear. Wait until you're at the checkout and have the Creme Egg in your hand before selecting the 'use it now' option as your code will expire after two minutes.

Not on O2?
    There's a sneaky way of getting O2 Priority offers even if you're not an O2 customer. It might be too late for you to get this deal, but you can get prepared for the next O2 Priority freebie. See our O2 Priority for EVERYONE! guide to find out how.

Big thanks to Ziggy Stardust for the spot!
    This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Oliver; 04-04-2017 at 5:09 PM.
    • Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 10th Apr 17, 3:26 PM
    • 2,215 Posts
    • 1,935 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    Free Easter Egg at Thorntons.

You can pick from any of their £4 boxed eggs and there is an offer to buy another for £2.

Available between 10th - 13th April, you get 5 minutes on the code so worth deciding which to get before pressing yes.

Got mine this afternoon and the very nice lady also gave me a free truffle chocolate too!
    • citroen17
    • By citroen17 11th Apr 17, 8:04 PM
    • 108 Posts
    • 293 Thanks
    citroen17
    Free Easter Egg at Thorntons.

You can pick from any of their £4 boxed eggs and there is an offer to buy another for £2.

Available between 10th - 13th April, you get 5 minutes on the code so worth deciding which to get before pressing yes.

Got mine this afternoon and the very nice lady also gave me a free truffle chocolate too!
    Originally posted by Chocmonster7
    I appreciate that there's a limit to how many of these they have to give away, but it's disappeared from my app in less than 24 hours. Good luck to anyone with a Barclays code. These are still being accepted.
    • Pun
    • By Pun 11th Apr 17, 8:43 PM
    • 440 Posts
    • 459 Thanks
    Pun
    Still showing as available on mine.
    • Forgetful
    • By Forgetful 11th Apr 17, 9:11 PM
    • 1,551 Posts
    • 8,791 Thanks
    Forgetful
    Thorntons expired around 12noon on my app then at around 3pm it had gone altogether!!
    • Bougainvillea
    • By Bougainvillea 12th Apr 17, 7:04 AM
    • 509 Posts
    • 1,614 Thanks
    Bougainvillea
    I appreciate that there's a limit to how many of these they have to give away, but it's disappeared from my app in less than 24 hours. Good luck to anyone with a Barclays code. These are still being accepted.
    Originally posted by citroen17
    How do you get a Barclays code?
    • Figgi
    • By Figgi 25th Apr 17, 4:41 PM
    • 47 Posts
    • 211 Thanks
    Figgi
    After Boots stopped doing the O2 deals there was talk of them doing something else.

Apparently a trial of their new offer system is starting on Thursday for 6 weeks, called Advantage Time
    • Ziggy Stardust
    • By Ziggy Stardust 25th Apr 17, 4:45 PM
    • 1,362 Posts
    • 907 Thanks
    Ziggy Stardust
    After Boots stopped doing the O2 deals there was talk of them doing something else.

Apparently a trial of their new offer system is starting on Thursday for 6 weeks, called Advantage Time
    Originally posted by Figgi
    Thanks, looking forward to it. I have found I've really not used my priority app as most of the offers for me are in the city centre and it costs too much in petrol and parking to make then worthwhile so fingers crossed this is something nice. I must say though that I do miss my butties on a Monday .
    • Guest67
    • By Guest67 2nd May 17, 10:17 AM
    • 26 Posts
    • 365 Thanks
    Guest67
    Various offers, but I've picked out 2 regulars:

Caffe Nero - Tuesday Treat (normally available most Tuesdays):
    - You can get 1 free any-size of some hot drinks (from Tuesday 12:00pm until close of business).
    - If you bring your own re-usable bottle, cup, mug etc, you'll get 2 loyalty stamps, not 1.

WHSmith:
    Stuart MacBride - Birthdays for the Dead - only £1, RRP £7.99.

Also:
    - Check store locator on the stores own websites in addition, since O2's isn't always accurate.
    • Lima-India
    • By Lima-India 2nd May 17, 12:13 PM
    • 339 Posts
    • 1,857 Thanks
    Lima-India
    Various offers, but I've picked out 2 regulars:

Caffe Nero - Tuesday Treat (normally available most Tuesdays):
    - You can get 1 free any-size of some hot drinks (from Tuesday 12:00pm until close of business).
    - If you bring your own re-usable bottle, cup, mug etc, you'll get 2 loyalty stamps, not 1.
    Originally posted by Guest67
    And you can combine this with the Virgin Red App BOGOF - thus getting 2 free drinks (if i don't have a friend with me I get an additional hot chocolate and heat it in microwave later on)
    And Android pees with Shopprize - get the receipt for scanning.

Needs to be done in this order:
    1. If you're using Caffe Nero app - scan your barcode - ensure you get given 4 stamps if you have 2 travel cups.
    2. Next provide the Virgin Red App Code
    3. Then scan your O2 offer
    4. Ask for your receipt so you can scan it on Shopprize
    • Africat
    • By Africat 8th May 17, 1:19 PM
    • 701 Posts
    • 985 Thanks
    Africat
    Lindor Bar - WHSmiths
    RE free Lindor Bar at Whsmiths;

Anyone managed to redeem this one, my app shows as voucher used even though I've not used it!
    I had a look at it over the weekend before it started and the details weren't showing, now that the promo has started it's saying I've used it - not a happy bunny!
    • Forgetful
    • By Forgetful 8th May 17, 5:51 PM
    • 1,551 Posts
    • 8,791 Thanks
    Forgetful
    We went today and ours was ok...all the codes are the same
    • Africat
    • By Africat 8th May 17, 6:51 PM
    • 701 Posts
    • 985 Thanks
    Africat
    We went today and ours was ok...all the codes are the same
    Originally posted by Forgetful
    Think the app was having a glitch as I went at the end of the day and had reset itself so managed to redeem it okay.
    Thanks
    • Inigo Montoya
    • By Inigo Montoya 9th May 17, 9:17 AM
    • 691 Posts
    • 644 Thanks
    Inigo Montoya
    RE free Lindor Bar at Whsmiths;

Anyone managed to redeem this one, my app shows as voucher used even though I've not used it!
    I had a look at it over the weekend before it started and the details weren't showing, now that the promo has started it's saying I've used it - not a happy bunny!
    Originally posted by Africat
    I saved it then later went to 'my priority' where it said invalid

I then looked at 'all offers' & it was there as well and valid
    • Forgetful
    • By Forgetful 9th May 17, 9:14 PM
    • 1,551 Posts
    • 8,791 Thanks
    Forgetful
    oh well the whsmith chocs came back on today on my 2 phones...I did get them yesterday ... so must be a technical error..
    • Chris25
    • By Chris25 10th May 17, 11:38 AM
    • 11,654 Posts
    • 11,069 Thanks
    Chris25
    although the staff weren't aware of the offer, I got the 50% off sushi in M&S today.
    • alisont
    • By alisont 11th May 17, 6:11 PM
    • 1,592 Posts
    • 2,224 Thanks
    alisont
    Got the chocolate bar at WHS yesterday, I don't eat dairy but got it for a friend who does tombolas. The manager said he had put a big display by the toll to make it easier for people.
    Sealed Pot Challenge number 8 Amount declared £365.50.

Sealed pot challenge number 9 number 482
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

192Posts Today

1,453Users online

Martin's Twitter