Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • By 3010 4th Nov 11, 2:43 PM
    • 5,214Posts
    • 66,788Thanks
    0 WOW
    o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)
    • 4th Nov 11, 2:43 PM
    0 WOW
    o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**) 4th Nov 11 at 2:43 PM
    Current O2 offers listed in this thread. Probably best to start at the back page for more up to date offers.
    Last edited by 3010; 30-05-2012 at 9:18 PM.
Page 2
    • stedwell
    • By stedwell 5th Nov 11, 9:28 AM
    • 323 Posts
    • 349 Thanks
    stedwell
    I have registered and have done the code and everything but when I get through (On the computer as I have ancient phone) there are no priorities deals listed. Any ideas what's going on?
  • stokie123
    I have had that problem on my smartphone, first noticed it about 6 weeks ago although it worked fine before...just a blank screen where the offers should be
  • funnelm
    I got a free pack of Christmas cards the other day from bhs, they were all £3.50 do it's any pack of cards, take them to the till and they will put it through and you get your free cards after you have showed them the voucher
    Originally posted by SammiRoyle
    Used this myself, whats to stop me from going back to a different store and using the code again? (except my guilty conscience)
    • By 3010 5th Nov 11, 12:48 PM
    • 5,214 Posts
    • 66,788 Thanks
    Used this myself, whats to stop me from going back to a different store and using the code again? (except my guilty conscience)
    Originally posted by funnelm
    There was a lady in front of me today who went to both tills in store. They did not say anything.
    • smileyhaggis
    • By smileyhaggis 5th Nov 11, 2:35 PM
    • 76 Posts
    • 51 Thanks
    smileyhaggis
    There was a lady in front of me today who went to both tills in store. They did not say anything.
    Originally posted by 3010
    Heck.....I didn't think to do this......still my code's valid for another 4 weeks.

• rodman
    O2 network sucks.Poor 3g coverage.No amount of moments will make me join them.
    Originally posted by neil40
    good, more moments for us, with good coverage.
    • scottishf
    • By scottishf 6th Nov 11, 8:31 AM
    • 1,162 Posts
    • 440 Thanks
    scottishf
    Can you only get this offer on the smart phone ? Mines is an old phone :-(
    • tinker15
    • By tinker15 6th Nov 11, 9:57 AM
    • 1,278 Posts
    • 5,873 Thanks
    tinker15
    Can you only get this offer on the smart phone ? Mines is an old phone :-(
    Originally posted by scottishf
    I have a Nokia C3-01 and O2 priority just sent me texts with the codes.
    • ladymac
    • By ladymac 6th Nov 11, 10:25 AM
    • 214 Posts
    • 1,087 Thanks
    ladymac
    I used my nokia phone in hmv yesterday, they were a bit unsure of how to do it with it not being a smart phone but, just put it through as if it was anyway so there must be a keying system? and they did say everyone is sent the same code hth x
    • scottishf
    • By scottishf 6th Nov 11, 12:22 PM
    • 1,162 Posts
    • 440 Thanks
    scottishf
    I have a Nokia C3-01 and O2 priority just sent me texts with the codes.
    Originally posted by tinker15
    I did that last time, but cant remember how i got it to send me the codes :-(
  • dorien
    HELP..husband been trying to get the app on his i-phone and it asks for his billing account details
    ..Is this free or do you have to pay a monthly charge to have the app....thanks...
    • princessmoneysaver
    • By princessmoneysaver 6th Nov 11, 1:43 PM
    • 15,570 Posts
    • 321,024 Thanks
    princessmoneysaver
    It's totally free but it's never asked for billing details - are you sure it's the right app?
    2017 wins - £5 amazon voucher

My little miracle 02/12/16

• dorien
    It's totally free but it's never asked for billing details - are you sure it's the right app?
    Originally posted by princessmoneysaver
    yes he put in priority moments !!! tried texting moments to 2020 as well it says failed...weird..
  • dorien
    yes he put in priority moments !!! tried texting moments to 2020 as well it says failed...weird..
    Originally posted by dorien

Done it now....yippee
    • lollol
    • By lollol 6th Nov 11, 8:52 PM
    • 422 Posts
    • 207 Thanks
    lollol
    hope someone can help.

I have O2 country sim card. So pay as you go WAP. they sent me an o2 passcode and thanked me for registering for the app. To complete the process i have to use the code within the next 48hours.
    I have looked through my phone (Nokia E71) but hav no idea how to complete this. please help
    • tinker15
    • By tinker15 7th Nov 11, 7:40 AM
    • 1,278 Posts
    • 5,873 Thanks
    tinker15
    I did that last time, but cant remember how i got it to send me the codes :-(
    Originally posted by scottishf
    Sign in to O2 priority, click redeem on the offer you require and it will automatically send it to your phone.
  • Dan2310
    Picked up a free pack of christmas cards today, thanks OP

• ponymad
    When I logged in - have previously registered... go to the specific offers... its says oops there is a problem come back soon. Can anyone help me or confirm they are having the same problems
    • manda1205
    • By manda1205 7th Nov 11, 1:48 PM
    • 2,311 Posts
    • 6,482 Thanks
    manda1205
    When I logged in - have previously registered... go to the specific offers... its says oops there is a problem come back soon. Can anyone help me or confirm they are having the same problems
    Originally posted by ponymad
    I get that too, but I thought it was because Im actually with Tesco, although previously it had been working with Tesco users, as they piggyback on o2's network. Are you with Tesco too?
    RIP Lc Cpl George Davey
    • nutty1
    • By nutty1 7th Nov 11, 2:00 PM
    • 2,167 Posts
    • 4,357 Thanks
    nutty1
    Originally posted by ponymad
    mine does that and i'm on o2, if someone has the text message for the free cards could you text it me if i pm you
    my number.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,489Posts Today

9,117Users online

Martin's Twitter