Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • saintscouple
    • By saintscouple 4th Aug 08, 6:38 PM
    • 3,839Posts
    • 2,916Thanks
    saintscouple
    0 WOW
    Poundland Bargain Thread -
    • 4th Aug 08, 6:38 PM
    0 WOW
    Poundland Bargain Thread - 4th Aug 08 at 6:38 PM
    Quick note from MoneySavingExpert.com

If you've just come from the tip, below is a discussion by forum regulars to collate the hottest mega-bargains currently on offer at Poundland. This discussion has been going for a while, so click on the last page of the discussion to see the most up-to-date deals.

Current top deals

Current top deals include
    £1 iPod speakers, Aveeno face cream (RRP £12) & Neutrogena Cleansing Cushions (£4).
    Find your nearest Poundland.

More discount store bargains

Wilkinsons | B&M Bargains | Home Bargains

Huge thanks to saintscouple and all the MoneySavers who contributed to this thread for their amazing work.

Now back to the original post …

Seeing as the old thread was some 18 months old, I thought it best to start a new thread to keep the finds valid.

For reference the old thread can be found HERE.

This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 07-09-2017 at 2:15 PM.
Page 2
    • philgee
    • By philgee 13th Aug 08, 2:06 PM
    • 1,237 Posts
    • 35,400 Thanks
    philgee
    They also had Collins 2009 road atlases in - RRP 6.99. Also spotted 4 way power adaptors for the car. Useful for the kids to plug their portable DVD players and games consoles into.

Or even to light 4 cigarettes at once, if they smoke
    • ih8stress
    • By ih8stress 13th Aug 08, 2:18 PM
    • 1,776 Posts
    • 4,773 Thanks
    ih8stress
    Saw some musical cushions today:

Yellow smiley face pattern: plays 'always look on the bright side of life'
    Heart pattern: I think it was 'I just called to say I love you' (seen loads of things today and brains gone blank!)
    Small cushion with feather etc. plays 'wild thing' (I'd have got that one only it didn't play and was the only one I could see)
  • keira3ellie7mnth

Heart pattern: I think it was 'I just called to say I love you' (seen loads of things today and brains gone blank!)
    Small cushion with feather etc. plays 'wild thing' (I'd have got that one only it didn't play and was the only one I could see)
    Originally posted by ih8stress
    Like you I have been to home bargains and poundland today. If you saw a stressed looking mother with a 4 yr old daughter begging for a recorder, then that was me. Had music all the way home on the bus!:rolleyes:
  • andrione1

Originally posted by ih8stress
    i saw these in coventry and thought they are good for a laugh for a £ but are rather tacky might get one for christmas day
  • Agent_C
    Loads of the Foster and Grant sunglasses left in the Sheffield city centre store - both kids and adult pairs - also some clip-ons, which, while not so stylish, are ideal for specs wearers like me to keep in the car for those sun-in-the-eyes moments (not that we've been having much of that of late).

The sunglasses are tucked away in a corner of the store at the back of the tills, which is probably why there are so many left!
  • x_Bunny_x
    Offers
    I've been cheating again, guess where i found these offers

Imitation Dome Security camera with LED flashing light

As the tittle says a very realistic looking security cctv dome with flashing led light ideal for home or retail only £1

NiQutiin Gum £1

Low strength 2mg nicotine

Tommy Tippee Silicone Dummies 2 pack £1

retail about £3 IN Supermarkets.
    _Jen_
    • TravellingAbuela
    • By TravellingAbuela 14th Aug 08, 9:12 PM
    • 3,611 Posts
    • 21,423 Thanks
    TravellingAbuela
    In the Keighley branch today there was an assortment of Trevor Sorbie haircare products and a selection of Original Source shower gels and shampoos.
  • mrsv05
    official deal or no deal dvd game in harlow
    A happy wife, and mum to 2 lovely little boys
  • yummymummyoftwo
    our £shop has the crayola silly scents pencils in rrp £2.49
    they smell georgeous aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also i got the origional source shampoo and conditioner they too smell lush!
    and i got a sun protection spray by sunsilk for my hols!
    • KrispiiDuck
    • By KrispiiDuck 15th Aug 08, 6:34 AM
    • 1,112 Posts
    • 3,248 Thanks
    KrispiiDuck
    ROC mens post shave balm - £1 - ROC price £15 average internet price £3.95 + Postage.

Found in the One Stop Centre, Perry Barr(?)
    • atro1
    • By atro1 15th Aug 08, 8:12 AM
    • 1,447 Posts
    • 887 Thanks
    atro1
    ROC mens post shave balm - £1 - ROC price £15 average internet price £3.95 + Postage.

Found in the One Stop Centre, Perry Barr(?)
    Originally posted by KrispiiDuck
    If its the same one that I brought be careful it dies any facial hair, my beard went orange, bright orange much to the continued amusement of wife and daughters.
    Be ALERT - The world needs more LERTS
  • froggergirl
    Inverness store has high school musical stationery items - pencil case, notebook with 2 pens and folders. Also got a "Bee Movie" jigsaw book and Disney sun pals factor 30 suntan lotion (is in woolworths for £4.99)
  • CharliesDad
    I managed to get 2 X-Files DVD's from season 9
    great bargain and a book about Zorro, the wife was more than happy with the book for her birthday, didn't tell her where it came from though.
    • Violetta
    • By Violetta 16th Aug 08, 11:44 PM
    • 3,531 Posts
    • 5,362 Thanks
    Violetta
    They had 2 Golden Compass toys in the Dundee store yesterday a Magesterial Carriage and a Magisterium Sky Ferry
    Booo!!!
  • jaymac
    solar power garden lights and clear plastic boxes - for storing shoes in my local poundland.
  • Dark_horse666
    4 cans of pepsi for £1.
    • RAGSTORICHES
    • By RAGSTORICHES 17th Aug 08, 12:05 PM
    • 219 Posts
    • 131 Thanks
    RAGSTORICHES
    They have magnetic bracelet/necklaces which are really pretty lots of different colours. There is a stall on our market selling them for £4 each and they are exactly the same. They are also on ebay for various prices which with postage are a lot more than a pound.
    We have not got a Poundland but I noticed them in Lowestoft while on holiday and Basildon while visiting family and my mum got one in Colchester so they probably all have them.
    • Nyla1979
    • By Nyla1979 17th Aug 08, 12:24 PM
    • 269 Posts
    • 240 Thanks
    Nyla1979
    The one in Telford had Rachel Hale sticker and activity books (puppies or kittens) good to put away for kids birthdays/christmas!
    " Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start now and make a brand new ending. "
  • welshmaiden
    aluminium foil containers with lids
    hi been into poundland today and found they where selling aluminium foil food containers with lids 1 pound for twelve.got four packs of twelve myself. also got a large loaf tin for a pound and three teatowels for same price. hope this helps anyone who is looking for them. works out at less than ten pence each. also reuseable toaster bags two in the pack
  • rsykes2000
    If only there was a combined thread for Poundland bargains....
    Oh wait, here it is : http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1075283
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

83Posts Today

2,704Users online

Martin's Twitter