Boots Star Gift thread

Comments

• Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    TJ421 wrote: »
    Thanks so much Stork! Will keep an eye out! Sorry to be dim but what is an in-store order?

It is when a store doesn't stock something and you can order it from the Boots website but rather than doing it at home you go into store and order them. You do have to return the following day to collect them but a lot of times there are extra points available by combining the online offers and the instore ones e.g. Last points event you got £10 of points for £50 spend instore and £10 of points for £60 online spend so if you spent £60 on an order instore you got £20 of points.
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • Me again! Anyone any clues on next weeks star buy?
    I am getting plenty of christmas presents

Gutted I missed out on the 25% off - is that something I can use going forward?
    PoorMoon

Cleared £15,000 debt whilst being a student full time, bought a house, all whilst working full time.... it can be done!
  • Storck
    Forumite
    poormaria wrote: »
    Me again! Anyone any clues on next weeks star buy?
    I am getting plenty of christmas presents

Gutted I missed out on the 25% off - is that something I can use going forward?

I think the 25% off was a Advantage card voucher.

I'm guessing Ted Baker set probably they treasure one.
  • RainbowDrops
    RainbowDrops Posts: 4,674
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Yep, I had a voucher in the post for 25% off one item
  • CSandL
    CSandL Posts: 522 Forumite
    Storck wrote: »
    Because the show material instore has it on onbtwo lines and people only read the top one which says Jack Wills Blanket

Ours has arrived today and actually the scarf is the size of a blanket anyway :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    MSE GBBO 2015 - Go Alvin!
  • Does anyone know if the new star gift starts tomorrow and what it is this week?

Also the assistant in boots told me that the new Armani code for men is on offer from tomorrow with £10 off a 100ml bottle ��
  • Storck
    Forumite
    edited 8 November 2016 at 8:43PM
    Does anyone know if the new star gift starts tomorrow and what it is this week?

Also the assistant in boots told me that the new Armani code for men is on offer from tomorrow with £10 off a 100ml bottle ��

The star gift is back to the usual Friday , think they only move it forward if the current one has sold out.

I got told there are loads of offers across fragrances starting tomorrow with some really good deals.

Plus Triple points on over £35 spend over the weekend.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,852
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    http://www.boots.com/en/Ted-Baker-Treasure-Trove_1865406/?

Boots star gift this friday will be the Ted Bake Treasure Trove
    Gift set includes a luxurious selection of products to keep her perfect from top to toe this Christmas.
    Set Includes
    1 x Lipstick 2 x Nail Polish
    1 x Bronzing Powder/ Rose Gold Illuminator Powder
    1 x Mascara
    1 x Eyeshadow Trio
    1 x Lip & Cheek Tint
    1 x Tinted Lip Balm
    1 x Eyelash Curler
    2 x Brushes - contouring brush and eyeshadow brush
    1 x Eye Brow Pencil

14947881_10155726987143018_1207402136335286239_n.jpg?oh=dba185f6e9955ab792001cbca5eb185c&oe=58904165
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Hi Any one know what next week's star gift is ?? :-D
  • Storck
    Forumite
    minxymoo wrote: »
    Hi Any one know what next week's star gift is ?? :-D

My guess is a couple of Champneys gifts.

Only 5 gifts left.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure