PLEASE READ - Posts by the MSE Team and BG's - merged

Options

Comments

• princesssmithee
    Options
    Its a good idea, it would be good if there was a next button on each page to the next competition, so you can press skip and tick without having to go back to the main page each time!

would be awesome :D
    Won some amazing prizes in the past 2 years :j
    THANKYOU TO EVERYONE THAT POSTS!!! :)
  • blackmidnight
    blackmidnight Posts: 13,296 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Its a good idea, it would be good if there was a next button on each page to the next competition, so you can press skip and tick without having to go back to the main page each time!

would be awesome :D

there is below the reply box
    2008: £783.12 - 2009: £6,401.15 - 2010: £4,230.61 - 2011: £8720 - 2012: £2,041.89
    2013: £134.96
  • Khrisb
    Khrisb Posts: 40 Forumite
    Options
    oldnanniP wrote: »
    I'm a newbie and I'm loving the new Skip Button, super easy to use

The button makes perfect sense to me and is so useful

A big thank you to everyone involved in setting it up

New as well and thanks it help's so much :j as a lot of comps I cant enter (UK only):eek:
    :iloveyou: Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film!

Norn Iron club No:483
  • HateLPG
    HateLPG Posts: 464 Forumite
    Options
    All looks good and works well. Thank You :)

The icing on the cake would be the addition of filters in "Display Options" to display forum threads depending on whether they have / have not been entered or skipped.

And (being greedy) I agree with the earlier poster - it would be nice to be able to have an additional (also filterable) option to highlight for those to "re-visit" (i.e. daily comps, or those to enter at a later time)
  • OneYorkshireLass
    Options
    Didn't work for me .Still no skip button.

If you've cleared your cache, logged out and in and tried refreshing the page then I am stumped and you'll need to ask on the Site Feedback board for extra help :)
  • nanto3girls
    nanto3girls Posts: 5,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Thanks for the reply.
  • djc58
    djc58 Posts: 1,462 Forumite
    Options
    Just to clarify, this is what my screen currently shows, I understand that the skip button should be with the enter button???

screenshot.png
    From what I learn since they introduced a lovely red skip "X" button :j

I notice any competiiton is already in 'game over' or passed closing date then a red skip "X" button will not appear there, only green enter "tick" button.

Did it happened to any of you or my PC go mad bark?:p

Don't Judge My Path If You Haven't Walked My Journey
    .... :A
  • A_Couple_In_Love
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm not sure about all of your views here, but I'm sure many of you on here would like to know how many competitions you have entered?

Does anyone agree with me, that it would be a great idea to have a feature on this forum that counts all of your green ticks, and displays them under your account, or possibly for others to view how many competitions you have entered?

It will be a great way of meeting your daily entry targets!

Whats your views, Yes, or No?

Vote Here: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4163167&highlight=
  • HateLPG
    HateLPG Posts: 464 Forumite
    Options
    Hoping that one of the MSE Comps Forum team read this.......

Further to my earlier post, the cherry on top of the icing on the cake would be to also have a skip button on the FORUM THREAD INDEX itself.

As is highlighted in the comping guide, I can't see any point in entering competitions which have prizes I am not interested in or for which I am ineligible. But as things currently stand with the (excellent) "skip" button, I still have to open the thread and go the the first post to skip it even though I already know I'm not interested.

If it was possible to add a "skip" button (or checkbox) to each post on the main *index* page, I could quickly whizz through and mark all those I'm not interested in (it would also save on bandwidth and processing all round).

If that was coupled with the "filters" I suggested in my earlier post, the functionality would be awesome :)
  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Options
    I've asked before but that doesn't stop me asking again; I wonder if there's any chance that the thanks and entered/skip buttons can be at one end of the thread of buttons, I don't mind which end, what do others think
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure