PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

My home is a mess

Comments

• kittywight
    kittywight Posts: 590 Forumite
    edited 8 February 2012 at 8:18PM
    hello everyone

my tv is broken!!! devestated ..... devestated, bored and freeezing cold lol

ive been listen to hanson(does anyone remember these??) on youtube........... yes thats how bored ive been!!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/NHozn0YXAeE

anyways, ive done some washing today, and i have done a sink of dishes.... still got loads to do, since my tvs broken im going to have to hope the one in my room is working, then im gonna have to go bag everything up in my room, clothes/toys ect ... then try get the tv out ... its not gonna be a fun job :( will do that in the morning when ds has gone to school after ive had my stitches out ... its funny, ive got no tv, im so bored and feeling sorry for myself but still havent got up and done any housework ... the place needs it .. it hasnt looked this bad for a while and thats saying something :/

ive also sorted out rubbish and put it out ready for binmen tommorow

i went out last night!!! first time since august and only for like 3 hours to the pub in the next street but yeh! had a fab time :)

xx
  • littlecal
    littlecal Posts: 297 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 8 February 2012 at 8:40PM
    Happy 50th Hart:D hope you have a great day;):D:rotfl:
    Give without remembering,receive without forgetting.:heart:
  • jacci45
    jacci45 Posts: 1,636 Forumite
    happy birthday hart!!!!

my house is still messy but hubby has cleaned the bath and done a bit of hoovering!!
    Back is the same, but hot pad is soothing and my incision from my op hurts.....its not too bad but just another thing to add to my list of complaints as im in that sort of mood.....i did give my kitchen worktops a going over tho!!

anyhow happy weds all...
  • bearcub
    bearcub Posts: 1,023 Forumite
    Evening messies.

Happy 50th, hart - tomorrow, isn't it?

Sorry to hear about the tv, kitty. Amazing, sin't it, that we can make any excuse not to do the things we hate doing? Well done for all the clearing out - that really is de-messying! :T

Sorry to hear you're feeling rough, jacci, and I hope you feel loads better soon.

Don't know about elsewhere, but it's been bitterly cold here, and we chose to go into town for our monthly 'big' shop'. Despite the heater in the car, we were frozen when we got home. Have done very little of use today, apart from shopping - just one WM load - but I have, at long last, ordered a breadmaker, as recommended by DD1. :D I'm fed up with indifferent quality bread, and our local baker's only open 3 days a week. Really looking forward to getting my new toy.
  • hart44
    hart44 Posts: 1,610 Forumite
    Good morning everyone :D

I am up too early this morning :( Not sure if it's excitment at being 50yrs old or the silly cow who walks her 2 big dogs past my house at 4.30am every day settting off the neighbours dogs that woke me but Im now on my 2nd coffee.

Im not doing any HW today (Im at Mrs W's to clean her's instead :() but good thing I only work 2-4 at the school as I have the rest of the evening to relax for once, OH can do dinner and wash-up for once :rotfl:

Thank you littlecal, jacci and Bearcub for your lovely birthday wishes :D

jacci :D you take it steady and hope you are starting to feel better :D

Kitty :DI wouldn't mind our TV going off for a while, I love music but my lot plonk themselves in front of the box too much :rotfl:

My recycle bins were emptyed yesterday but after my big sort out I now have fill the boxes again with loads of cardboard, why do I collect boxes :o:o:o

I hope everyones day goes well and big warm ((hugs)) for those who need them, will catch up later today after 4pm :D
    Getting myself sorted 1 day/1thing at a time :) and Love sewing :)
    "Sewing fills my days,
    not to mention the living room, bedroom, and closets."
    ~ Author Unknown
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hart! xxxHugs to you, and everyone else too. (I`m off to work now just as soon as the car is defrosted)
  • laurel7172
    laurel7172 Posts: 2,071 Forumite
    Happy birthday hart!!! Have a great day!!:j
    import this
  • jpscloud
    jpscloud Posts: 1,465 Forumite
    Happy birthday Hart! Hope everyone stays safe - freezing rain and snow expected today.
    I believe in the freedom of spinach and the right to arm bears.

Weight loss journey started January 2015
    -32lbs
  • Happy Birthday Hart!

Hugs to those who said nice things when I was moaning. What would I do without you? Hope you are feeling OK today Jacci. And Kitty, will you be buying a shiny new TV or trying to get it fixed? I have a 20 year old TV in the kitchen which will be no good when it all goes digital but I dont want to buy a new one.

I rang the hospital yesterday and they told me that DS is on a waiting list for an appointment sometime in March. I told them very nicely that we werent happy waiting that long and explained the reasons. Lo and behold they have a cancellation available on 22Feb so really happy about that.

Have got a skip delivered yesterday as part of our insurance claim, which is very exciting. This means we can clear out the old shed before we get a new one. Its flippin freezing outside and more snow forecast today so dont feel like going outside but we will see. Off to wake DS up now and get dressed.

Have a good day everyone.
  • helen_jelly
    helen_jelly Posts: 2,982 Forumite
    edited 9 February 2012 at 12:23PM
    Happy Birthday Hart

:j:j:beer::beer::j:j

YL - well done on getting an appointment, just shows what they can do when pushed!!

Hugs to everyone who is poorly, feeling down or just in need of a hug x

I'm doing the ironing again!! Another massive lot to be done

DD is off school yesterday, today and tomorrow - chesty cough - if it isn't monitored then she gets an infection real quick and as she is no longer Asthmatic we have to keep an eye on her in case the asthma returns [she had seasonal asthma but they think she has grown out of it] I gave her some inhaler last night as she was wheezy when breathing, tried to get to see Doc today but thursday is his day off so she'll see him tomorrow.

Off to finish some more ironing

Helen x
    Projects made for craft fair - 40 :)
    1st fair on 13/4/14 :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business