Tesco Home Panels

heatherw_01
heatherw_01 Posts: 6,541
Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
Ambassador
edited 14 June 2017 at 11:31AM in Freebies (no spend required)
MoneySavingExpert.com Insert

Tesco Home Panel is discussed in our Product testing panels guide. Read about others in there too.

Back to the original post..

The Tesco home panel lets you test products and give your opinions on them.

Link to the old thread here

http://www.tescohomepanels.com/

Q. Why has Tesco Home Panels been set up?
A. Our aim at Tesco is to give our customers top quality products at a great price. Tesco Home Panels has been developed to enable Tesco customers to test products in their own homes and tell us what they thought of them. Feedback from our customers is really important to us.

Q. How do I become a member of Tesco Home Panels?
A. Email us at [EMAIL="home.panels@uk.tesco.com"]home.panels@uk.tesco.com[/EMAIL] with your full name and we’ll send you an email with all of the details you need to register and become a member.

Q. What do I need to do to remain a member of Tesco Home Panels?
A. You will need to complete at least one product usage survey each year and complete the questionnaires for any product tests that you participate in on time.

Q. How will you contact me?
A. Primarily by email, but your product samples for testing will arrive by post unless you are told otherwise.

Q. I've forgotten my password, what should I do?
Contact us and we will provide you with your password providing you can answer your security questionnaire that you set up when registering as a member.
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Reverbe
    Reverbe Posts: 4,210
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    They never reply to you.
    What Would Bill Buchanan Do?
  • This is the reply that I got...

"AUTOMATED RESPONSE
    Thank you for emailing Tesco Home Panels.
    If you are emailing to join the panel our next recruitment will begin at the end of November. Your request for membership has been noted and we will contact you nearer the time.
    If you are emailing to take part in a trial your response has been received and we will contact you shortly.
    All other questions will be answered within 48 hours excluding weekends."

Will wait and see....
    Spreading the gospel that is Martin Lewis to the future generation....I'm a Home Economics Teacher and being thrifty is the way!:A
  • i had the same response in august, heard nothing, then sent another email and had no response.
    Pigsback - £230 vouchers + £30 wc 28.01.08 + 5000 points waiting/chasing
    Quidco - £246 Claimed, £65 Qeuries, £8 validated
    Bank Charges - £3000+ recieved back, thanks to MSE:beer: :rotfl: :T
  • Belair
    Belair Posts: 394
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I applied in July and am now testing 3 different products and had to turn down 2 others.
  • I got the automated email saying recruiting again in November, then about 30 minutes later an email explaining what the home panel is and if I was still interested to reply

'Tesco Home Panels is run to test a wide range of non-food products sold in Tesco stores. When panellists have indicated they would like to take part in certain types of trials they will receive emails inviting them to take part in the product tests (please note not all panellists are emailed for every trial) and the first 100 to reply will usually be selected. Samples are then sent out to the address panellists have completed in their personal information section. Trials last anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months depending on the type of product and usage required, during which period an online questionnaire is available to be completed after the samples have been assessed. If you would like to become a member of Tesco Home Panels please reply to this email to confirm'
  • beario
    beario Posts: 10 Forumite
    I am a member of this too and get samples to test every fortnight or so. Currently doing nappies and washing up liquid.

Does anyone know if Sainsbury's, Morrisons or any other supermarket chain has a home panel I can join?
  • HelzBelz
    HelzBelz Posts: 619 Forumite
    I got the automated email saying recruiting again in November, then about 30 minutes later an email explaining what the home panel is and if I was still interested to reply

'Tesco Home Panels is run to test a wide range of non-food products sold in Tesco stores. When panellists have indicated they would like to take part in certain types of trials they will receive emails inviting them to take part in the product tests (please note not all panellists are emailed for every trial) and the first 100 to reply will usually be selected. Samples are then sent out to the address panellists have completed in their personal information section. Trials last anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months depending on the type of product and usage required, during which period an online questionnaire is available to be completed after the samples have been assessed. If you would like to become a member of Tesco Home Panels please reply to this email to confirm'

I just got this as well
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,849
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Sorry didnt notice this was the new Tesco home panel thread!

Thanks OP
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • madcal87
    madcal87 Posts: 441 Forumite
    i am on home panel but got aftershave....my got it stank !!!
    Wins Pre-2011 : Arctic Monkeys Tickets
    2011 Wins:Two and A Half Men Series 1-8 DVD Boxset
  • carriew
    carriew Posts: 995 Forumite
    at present I have

dog food
    loo cleaner
    air freshner
    tooth brushes

turned down

mens thermals
    nappies