Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Garnier Olia Permanent Hair Dye £5.50 @ Superdrug (£0.00 after Cashback)
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/garnier-olia-permanent-hair-dye-5-50-superdrug-0-00-after-cashback-2530438
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Andrex Comfort Quilted Toilet Rolls 12 for the price of 9 was £4.80 now 2 packs of 12 for £7.50 @ Waitrose
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/andrex-comfort-quilted-toilet-rolls-12-for-price-9-was-4-80-now-2-packs-12-for-7-2530314
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Nannylala
    Nannylala Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Ladyshopper ...all fine with my implant and have an appointment on 28th Dec at the hospital ...bit disappointed that my lovely Clinician Nurse has resigned and moved to Italy ..so will have to get used to someone new now:( but know I will be well looked after cannot believe it is now a year since I had it fitted ..
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    I thought I'd better come on and show my face, as not actually logged onto MSE since before my holiday. It feels like my whole world has changed since then!

In a nutshell the holiday was incredible, and I have come back no longer a single lady. :D It was completely and utterly unexpected, but am very happy, and the reason for my absence on here is I'm spending all my days off at his place. We're keeping it kind of under wraps for now, well certainly on facebook. Everyone that's important to us knows. Without being too cryptic, I'm sure a few of you on here may be able to work out who it is given what happened this year, and the reason why we are keeping it quiet for a while.

Anyway, I have not read back, so I have absolutely no idea at all what is going on. Bubbs was kind enough to text me about the muller glitch, although I actually couldn't get to Asda that day missed out. I'm sure I've missed tonnes on here.

I hope all is well with everyone?

DM the rum runners and shampoo smuggling bottles worked a treat. I had so much alcohol I even ended up bringing some home! Would definitely use them again.

I'm a bit misty eyed after reading this Ladyshopper. It's lovely to see you so happy:T:T
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I'm a bit misty eyed after reading this Ladyshopper. It's lovely to see you so happy:T:T

It does shine through:T:T:T
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    If anyone is going toy shopping at S tomorrow remember and have a scout about the other aisles for 20p bargains

There are usually some good ones when the toy sale starts

I'm just back from relocating a couple of items that Dd1 wants :rotfl:
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    I tried the cashpoint for the shake and shake fries....Not at my Sada....just shows ProActiv is on promotion..Anyone else found them yet...

not at mine either..i looked yesterday
  • bubbs
    aau1 wrote: »
    If anyone is going toy shopping at S tomorrow remember and have a scout about the other aisles for 20p bargains

There are usually some good ones when the toy sale starts

I'm just back from relocating a couple of items that Dd1 wants :rotfl:

relocating :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    I thought I'd better come on and show my face, as not actually logged onto MSE since before my holiday. It feels like my whole world has changed since then!

In a nutshell the holiday was incredible, and I have come back no longer a single lady. :D It was completely and utterly unexpected, but am very happy, and the reason for my absence on here is I'm spending all my days off at his place. We're keeping it kind of under wraps for now, well certainly on facebook. Everyone that's important to us knows. Without being too cryptic, I'm sure a few of you on here may be able to work out who it is given what happened this year, and the reason why we are keeping it quiet for a while.

Anyway, I have not read back, so I have absolutely no idea at all what is going on. Bubbs was kind enough to text me about the muller glitch, although I actually couldn't get to Asda that day missed out. I'm sure I've missed tonnes on here.

I hope all is well with everyone?

DM the rum runners and shampoo smuggling bottles worked a treat. I had so much alcohol I even ended up bringing some home! Would definitely use them again.

So pleased for you, you definitely deserve to be happy x

p.s. remember it is better to be safe!
    :D:D:D
    I am GREAT thank you! :D

Really? I'm not sure I will get there, but thank you. Today is my only day at home and I've already been food shopping and got loads of other stuff to do. I'm surprised its still going.

I hope you're ok? Bumped into dip the other day, had a quick chat with her which was nice.

If you see dip again, give her my love x
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Have the Castle Maclennan products gone onto RTC in T? I notice one of them is showing 99p and others inconsistently remaining at £1.50 on msm with all of them being claimed to be "Out of stock", which is a sure sign that they are definitely in stock somewhere and have probably merely disappeared from online in order to be much cheaper RTC instore:rotfl:. I was going to put the ones that M has onto the M list at M £1:wall:, however I will not be doing so now.

I do not know that they are RTC in T - however the price going to 99p and then being OOS is strange. What's even more strange is how some other products manage to go up and down in price on the price graphs despite consistently showing as unavailable/OOS:rotfl:.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure