Payment A Day Chapter 18

Comments

• KayCat
    KayCat Posts: 8 Forumite
    Morning,
    £1 to CC3 today. Following the meeting I had yesterday afternoon I should have some part time work starting very soon YAY!! All extra money will be going towards paying off my credit cards so very very excited!
    Have a great day all.

Kaycat x
    £5785.17/£24,950 ... £19,164.83 to go ! :eek:
    Emergency Fund (284.22/1000):)[/SIZE]
  • sashybo
    sashybo Posts: 4,503 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Hi all, usual £1 to loan no 1 please.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Car loan 1 £14,073, Car loan 2 £16,000, 0% CC1 £195. Debt Free Diary to try & keep spending in check.
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    KayCat wrote: »
    Morning,
    £1 to CC3 today. Following the meeting I had yesterday afternoon I should have some part time work starting very soon YAY!! All extra money will be going towards paying off my credit cards so very very excited!
    Have a great day all.

Kaycat x

Excellent news kaycat - it's so exciting to be able to pay extra :) Do you do a snowball? I live by mine - every extra payment brings in my DFD and I love adding them in :)
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • Hiya all
    Sorry, been mia for a few days catching with different areas of my life so will add all my pads together and this will be £289 to the dreaded b'card.
    Big thanks to mandz for being counter upper
    Debt free date May 20. Now the Mortgage1 £53862.45/£ 0% starting daily interest £4.48/£
    Jan GC £400/£Out of the water Feb £400/£
  • KayCat
    KayCat Posts: 8 Forumite
    kirtsypoos wrote: »
    Excellent news kaycat - it's so exciting to be able to pay extra :) Do you do a snowball? I live by mine - every extra payment brings in my DFD and I love adding them in :)

Thank you :) Really nice something going right finally! I don't at the moment, CC3 is an absolute horror and I just want to get rid of it before tackling the rest. x
    £5785.17/£24,950 ... £19,164.83 to go ! :eek:
    Emergency Fund (284.22/1000):)[/SIZE]
  • kirtsypoos
    KayCat wrote: »
    Thank you :) Really nice something going right finally! I don't at the moment, CC3 is an absolute horror and I just want to get rid of it before tackling the rest. x

When you have the time, whatsthecost.com/snowball is amazing (although a little glitchy recently) if CC3 has the highest interest, you just set it to snowball the highest interest and it automatically tells you to pay minimums to others, but every overpayment you make reduces the interest you pay and the date you will become debt free - it's easily my favourite tool since I had my LBM :D
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
  • sunshine81
    sunshine81 Posts: 1,485 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Hello,

Sneaking back in if that's OK. I did so well on this last year but the debt has crept back up as soon as I lost focus :( It's not going to be easy, now a newly single parent with lots of associated stress but I have to do this!

Paid £95.86 to CC's today.
  • mandz1
    mandz1 Posts: 2,548 Forumite
    £5.66 for me to cc
    PAD Maker
  • kirtsypoos
    sunshine81 wrote: »
    Hello,

Sneaking back in if that's OK. I did so well on this last year but the debt has crept back up as soon as I lost focus :( It's not going to be easy, now a newly single parent with lots of associated stress but I have to do this!

Paid £95.86 to CC's today.

It's great to see you back sunshine, I was only wondering how you were getting on the other day!
    Sorry to hear about your break up, I hope you are as ok as possible :grouphug:
  • wewilldoit
    wewilldoit Posts: 79 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    hi
    Its a £8 into savings for me today thanks x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts