Milton Jones is a very very funny man Blog Discussion

This is a chat forum discussion on Martin's 'Milton Jones is a very very funny man' blog which you can read here.
Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
Join the MSE Forum
Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
Point out a rate/product change
Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com

Comments

• Clariman
    Clariman Posts: 1,484 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    However the MoMSG (mother of the MSG) called her afterwards to say we’d been on together at the beginning, which the MSG is very excited about as it’s very romantic so I’m told…… ;)
    You were on for fleeting half-second as it showed all the celebs arriving. I think the whole of MSG was in shot but only half of you, so it must have been your romantic side that was showing ;)

Clariman
    Author of the first Stoozing FAQ on the Internet and Creator of the SOA & Snowball calculators at Lemonfool.co.uk
  • Awww, I hope you and MSG will be as happy as dh and I. He's my childhood sweetheart having had our first date when I ws 14. 17 years and half a dozen children later and he still makes my heart skip a beat as much as he did the day we met.

:love:

Lotta
    "One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, how big my house was, or what kind of car I drove. But the world may be a little better, because I was important in the life of a child."
  • almacmil
    almacmil Posts: 4,428 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Two of my favourites of Milton Jones are:

"I was mugged by a man on crutches, wearing camoflague. Ha ha, I thought, you can hide but you can't run....."

"I was chased by police dogs recently, so I ran through small tunnels, dodged in and out in between sticks, over jumps and through hoops of fire - How was I to know they train for that."
    Apparently, if you lose one sense, others senses are enhanced. That's why those who have no sense of humour have an enlarged sense of self-importance.
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    OK one of my favourite old ones of his

"When the kids in the playground first discovered I had a possibly fatal allergy to peanuts.... they used to push me up against the wall and make me play russian roulette with a packet of Revels."
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport