Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Options

Comments

• Leana
    Leana Posts: 198 Forumite
    Options
    I've been credited 110sb for an email one :) very pleased.
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    People on facebook are doing more than one daily survey a day and posting about it I don't know what else we have to do to make people aware that the rules are one daily survey in any Swagbucks day ie 8am to 8am - and when you get to the congratulations screen, that's it for the day. There's nothing on the Swagbucks site that says this which is appalling being as how you can get your account deactivated for doing more than one a day. I've asked Nick to get some very specific and clear rules put on the Swagbucks site about this, although I'm not holding my breath that they will do. One person did 3 today and another 'a couple'.
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Leave them to it, there is only so much educating and telling people that you can do.
    Wait until they come back saying their accounts have been blocked and then say "we did try telling you"

We know the rules.
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Options
    The other day I asked a question to the Swagbucks support about why my Sponsorpay wall was telling me I have no offers available (I know someone here has said others have had it blocked for fraudulent activity) but I don't know how to get back to find if it's been answered - can anyone help?
  • cally6008
    Options
    dolphin - are you able to see a Support logo on <-- side at bottom of where the sponsor pay wall is meant to be ?
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    How appropriate - just got home from the Canada Day party in Trafalgar Square and got the Canadian Collectors Bill.

So thats target met and me off to pour my slightly tipsy self in to my bed!
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • veggieblob
    veggieblob Posts: 637 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    People on facebook are doing more than one daily survey a day and posting about it I don't know what else we have to do to make people aware that the rules are one daily survey in any Swagbucks day ie 8am to 8am - and when you get to the congratulations screen, that's it for the day. There's nothing on the Swagbucks site that says this which is appalling being as how you can get your account deactivated for doing more than one a day. I've asked Nick to get some very specific and clear rules put on the Swagbucks site about this, although I'm not holding my breath that they will do. One person did 3 today and another 'a couple'.

Without wishing to stir things up, and being a relatively new SB'er, I have searched the whole SB site, terms of use, FAQs, dos and donts etc and can find nothing. At one time it was not permitted to share codes and now it is encouraged - is it possible that the rule on DS's no longer applies? I really don't see how an unwritten rule can be enforced. I hate to see the way people are talking to each other on FB :-(
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    dolphin - are you able to see a Support logo on <-- side at bottom of where the sponsor pay wall is meant to be ?

Thanks Cally, yes I can see that. I am getting the following message by the offers that haven't credited from over 30 days ago.
    Offer clicked - Participation is being verified
    Report problem

So I will report them individually.
  • cally6008
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »

Apparantly the young person who did 3 dailies was a 13 year old girl.

In this case, a little bit of lee-way wouldnt go a miss.
  • lyndsyh
    lyndsyh Posts: 60 Forumite
    Options
    I have been credited for a survey through email for once.. very happy! :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business