The Ultimate February Challenge

Comments

• fairy3
    fairy3 Posts: 511 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Me please!!! looking forward to battening down the hatches but will post targets tomorrow.
    Was looking for the original quote for 'Onwards and upwards' and there are about four....liked this one though
    "And so, lifting as we climb, onward and upward we go, struggling and striving, and hoping that the buds and blossoms of our desires will burst into glorious fruition ere long. With courage, born of success achieved in the past, with a keen sense of the responsibility which we shall continue to assume, we look forward to a future large with promise and hope. Seeking no favors because of our color, nor patronage because of our needs, we knock at the bar of justice, asking an equal chance." Mary Church Terrell (born 1863)

Thank you everyone for the great support it has been appreciated......x
    January 2020 Grocery challenge £119.45/£200 :)
    February 2020 Grocery challenge £195.22 /£200
    March 2020 - gone to pot...
    April 2020 - £339.45/£200
    May 2020 - £194.99/£300
  • count me in please :) thanks Kat X
  • Count me in Kat :D

Candy

x
  • I'm in :j

Will work out my budget and update later:D
    JAN 2013 - NEW YEAR - NEW LIFE :beer:
    Sealed Pot Challenge # 2014 ;)
    UFC #23 :D SFD 1/14 Fuel 20/120 Groc 25.23/120 Spends 7.88/140
  • nannygladys
    nannygladys Posts: 3,075 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic First Post
    Hi everyone, Kat count me in on this one please, I will also update with targets later.

Thanks for the January challange, took some doing but I mostly made it:j

Jxx
    2024 is going to be a positive year for me, and it's starting now!! 
    Buys: All budgeted and paid by cash!
    Jan - fridge/freezer
              Hoover
    Feb - milk frother, curtain pole x2, roller blind - bathroom, toilet seat, bath sink taps, kitchen sink waste unit and an extra double electric socket.
    March - raised bed for garden, bathroom cabinet, roller blind - kitchen

• dottydoodle
    dottydoodle Posts: 21 Forumite
    edited 30 January 2013 at 1:41AM
    i'll have a go of this please, 1 friends birthday this month so a night out and a meal is already planned so i will include that in this months budget..
    • total food budget for me and the kids £150
    • SFD - with various kids activities and needing to pay for them on the day i will only be going for 15 sfd's
    • Ebay - only just got my account up and running again so hoping to sell a few things so put me down for £50 and we'll see how close i get!
    This is going to be interesting as i seem spend money almost every day, this will be the biggest challenge for me i think :o
  • Marylea
    Marylea Posts: 80 Forumite
    I'm in please.....January started well, but is now looking pearshaped, but I am learning as I go!
  • poodlegal
    poodlegal Posts: 152 Forumite
    fairy3 wrote: »

"And so, lifting as we climb, onward and upward we go, struggling and striving, and hoping that the buds and blossoms of our desires will burst into glorious fruition ere long. With courage, born of success achieved in the past, with a keen sense of the responsibility which we shall continue to assume, we look forward to a future large with promise and hope. Seeking no favors because of our color, nor patronage because of our needs, we knock at the bar of justice, asking an equal chance." Mary Church Terrell (born 1863)
    Love it very apt for us Barbarian Zombie slayers!
  • Hi All,

Kat please can I get a number?

January I fell off the NSD wagon, but back to start afresh for February!

Eh xx
  • km1977
    km1977 Posts: 29 Forumite
    Me tooo I want in, in fact I will have to have had my hours cut at work grrr have just had my pay slip and only just have enough to cover my bills :-( I get some ct and wt credits but I am defo in will work out a budget later have to go to work now have lots of food in so will work my way through that first and just get fresh veg and bread etc we are also on a gas and electric meter so have to budget that in to will walk to work too or bike to save on the pennies £3.40 a day is a lot to save 3 days a week neeeed another job with more hours but then I get taxed more so dont really know what to do arrrggghhh at least I have one just wish it was for more hours :-(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure