Completely Crazy Clothes Challenge 2016

Options

Comments

• somerandom
    somerandom Posts: 920 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 4 October 2016 at 8:07AM
    Options
    Hi Rowan - I will PM you the details of that organisation (I was at one of their events last night).

So pleased you have a new job to go to but I can understand how its still been stressful. As far as emotional spending goes it sounds fairly contained and its smart to have given yourself a deadline on it. :)

(Rowan - I've PM'd the info but not sure if it worked (can't see the message in sent folder). Please let me know if it doesn't arrive. :)
    Shifting my energy for 2020 :heart::heart::heart:
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Mav have you seen the new Trick or Treat leggings.... I don't need but I sooooo want!
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Rowan_moon
    Rowan_moon Posts: 217 Forumite
    Options
    Somerandom I have got the pm and replied. Thanks so much. :T

Kerry and Mavvymoo you both need those legins :eek:
    Crazy clothes challenge 2017 - 30/300
  • kerri_gt
    Options
    Rowan_moon wrote: »
    Somerandom I have got the pm and replied. Thanks so much. :T

Kerry and Mavvymoo you both need those legins :eek:

But do we get the Trick or Treat ones? :D

Whilst I'm here, I shall confess, the jumpsuit I ordered from NL actually looks pretty cool on - needs heels but I have some suitable - wearing it just makes me want to pull a Charlie's Angels pose :rotfl:
    JAN NSD 11/16

• somerandom
    Options
    kerri_gt wrote: »
    Whilst I'm here, I shall confess, the jumpsuit I ordered from NL actually looks pretty cool on - needs heels but I have some suitable - wearing it just makes me want to pull a Charlie's Angels pose :rotfl:

I'm glad it looks cool on ! I really liked the look of it in the pic. I love the line of jumpsuits. Enjoy wearing it :)
  • somerandom
    Options
    Black LK Bennett Dress - £5.00 - it's one of those really easy to wear items that you can dress up or dress down - I'm expecting to get a lot of wear out of it.

I'm now a few pounds over budget for the year. I'm surprised it's lasted this long the rate I was spending earlier in the year. I've definitely slowed down over recent months. I will need to buy a couple of cardigans to replace the ones that have been eaten by moths...
  • Jazee
    Jazee Posts: 8,912 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    £3 spent on CS M&S jeans. Haven't tried them on yet, hope they will be ok as I love them. Will update siggy.
    Spend less now, work less later.
  • MrsShazbat
    MrsShazbat Posts: 768 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    M&S just need to stop having sales on!!
    SPCNo.17 #20 (16 £678; 15 £1120.92; 14 £416.53; 13 £191.52; 12 £260.48; 11 £480.95; 10 £682.31; 9 £442.64)
  • Jazee
    Jazee Posts: 8,912 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    £3 M&S jeans fit perfectly. I have added £40 to my total to cover some winter boots I bought yesterday to replace some which had worn out after 6+ years.

In the M&S sale I also got two dresses, a jumper and a cardigan for £31.48 but paid for it with vouchers I got for my birthday, so won't add them to my signature. Original prices would have been £105.
    Spend less now, work less later.
  • kerri_gt
    Options
    I have been away on business to the US, but the weather was so bad on Sunday we headed to a mall....nuff said :o:o I did get BOG2F on some jeans though - two pairs for me and one for OH. Figured even if they turn out not to fit him, its not a massive loss. Exchange rate was frighteningly poor though.

Mav I must confess I ended up with more sport stuff :o a low impact sports bra and a vest top from VS.

https://www.victoriassecret.com/victorias-secret-sport/sports-bras/strappy-mesh-trim-sport-bra-victoria-sport?ProductID=289976&CatalogueType=OLS
    JAN NSD 11/16

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family